Is there a list off all the countrys, etc that issued stamps

Old June 6th 08, 03:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Reid Eisenhauer

Default Is there a list off all the countrys, etc that issued stamps

Hello All

Have not posted for a long time but have been lurking.
Does anyone have or know of a list of all the stamp issuing country's,
authorities of the world. I would like to get one stamp from every one.

Reid

Old June 6th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Hi Reid,

On Jun 6, 10:49*am, "Reid Eisenhauer"
wrote:

Does anyone have or know of a list of all the stamp issuing country's,
authorities of the world.

Here are two links I found using Google:

http://en.allexperts.com/e/l/li/list..._( a_-_e).htm

http://www.stamp2.com/gallery/worldmap/main.htm

Jerry B

Old June 7th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Reid Eisenhauer

Hello

Thanks for the links. Must have used the wrong words on the Google as I did
not get the results you did.

Reid

Old June 7th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

wrote:
Hello All

Have not posted for a long time but have been lurking.
Does anyone have or know of a list of all the stamp issuing country's,
authorities of the world. I would like to get one stamp from every one.

Reid

If you are in the US try Scott catalog. Availabe in many librarys.
I would think that Michel catalog would also have the list.
Some stamp dealers will let you look at their catalogs.

Ralphael, the OLD one
Old June 7th 08, 03:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Jan Doggen

My website has a list, but it is not complete:
http://www.jandoggen.org/Stamps/StampCountries.htm
As you can also I also want (a scan of) a stamp for very country ;-)

Bye
Jan

"Reid Eisenhauer" schreef in bericht

Old June 7th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Jan Doggen

wikipedia also has a list, it is also not complete:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._% 28A_-_E%29

it looks very much like the other link, I wonder who copied from who ;-)

Old June 10th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Jay T. Carrigan

This list is fairly complete, but you have to select
one country at a time:

http://www.asfe.dk/index01.asp

If you want to start slow, this list is straightforward
and ONLY has about 5,000 entries:

http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~wyatt/stamp-list.html

Jay Carrigan change domain to mchsi
www.jaypex.com