Is this the future of "quality" cards????

Old August 7th 04, 02:34 PM
Stu

Default Is this the future of "quality" cards????

No offence intended to the person that held this auction but this card is by
far the ugliest and cheesiest release I have ever seen. Where do they get
off charging huge dollars for packs and then shove ugly looking trash like
this inside?

Something is seriously wrong with the companies making the product for this
hobby.

Stu

Old August 7th 04, 02:39 PM
cmcdonald

I couldn't agree with you more! That is nothing less that pathetic.....and
look what it went for!

Cyril
et.cable.rogers.com...

Old August 7th 04, 02:55 PM
Stu

Yeah, I could hardly believe the selling price. Good for the seller, he made
out like a bandit!

"cmcdonald" wrote in message
I couldn't agree with you more! That is nothing less that pathetic.....and
look what it went for!

Cyril
et.cable.rogers.com...

Old August 7th 04, 05:04 PM
Jean-Francois Allan

Instead of posting here, you should write your constructive comments to In
The Game!!!

t.cable.rogers.com...

"cmcdonald" wrote in message
I couldn't agree with you more! That is nothing less that

pathetic.....and
look what it went for!

Cyril
et.cable.rogers.com...

Old August 7th 04, 06:50 PM
Stu

This is an open forum and I'd rather have other collector's opinions. So if
you got nothing to add to the conversation just ignore this post and move
on.

Thank you,
Stu

"cmcdonald" wrote in message
I couldn't agree with you more! That is nothing less that

pathetic.....and
look what it went for!

Cyril

et.cable.rogers.com...

Old August 7th 04, 08:49 PM
Steve Angel

Vote with your wallet. Don't like it, don't buy it. That's about all
that will make a difference.
--

Brought to you by J, S, and the number 19.
In the event that they are unable to perform their duties,
Old August 8th 04, 03:03 AM
Stu

It was a topic brought up for discussion and MAYBE I was interested in other
collectors opinions.

Are you that narrow minded that someone can't open a discussion thread here
without it being about a sale or a trade???

Or are you just that dumb?

Old August 8th 04, 03:53 AM
Otto

Holy cow Stu calm down , Steve was just giving his point of view. Relax
angry slacks

rs.com...

Old August 8th 04, 04:19 AM
Kilmer10

Just to add my 2 cents, though I haven't bought a pack of these cards, I think
for 100 bucks or whatever there are going for, pack wise, Im a little
dissapointed with the hard plastic, with sticker label over the top holder for
a lot of these cards. I remember the last 2 years sets had the chunky holder.
Sounds like to me they threw this set together maybe.
Old August 8th 04, 06:51 AM
Steve Angel

Stu,

You said you were looking for opinions. I gave you one: mine. My
opinion that is if you are serious about disliking a product, then don't
buy it. The democracy of business is conducted by voting with money.
Don't like it? Don't buy. It's that simple. Or am I being too dumb
for you, chucklehead?

For that matter, JF also voiced his opinion, to be similarly rebuffed
with rudeness from you. Perhaps you ought to be clearer next time you
post, and state that you only want opinions from collectors who agree
with you and have exactly the same opinion.

Dumbass.

FS Kraft Cards L8TR Hockey 0 January 10th 04 09:23 AM
WTT my Pittsburgh Penguins for your Philadelphia Flyers flyerjon Hockey 0 January 6th 04 06:39 PM
FS - A Bunch o' Kraft Foods Cards & Discs L8TR Hockey 0 December 6th 03 04:34 AM
WTTF: Philadelphia Flyers Lots flyerjon Hockey 0 December 2nd 03 07:41 PM
Clearance Sale, Updated Pricing & Listing - Sets for as little as $1.50 Connie L. Cards:- non-sport 0 August 31st 03 03:51 AM