Grease

Old December 11th 03, 07:36 PM
Beverwyk

Default Grease

Hi Guys,
I'm trying to complete my Grease autograph collection and I've been doing alot
of web surfing and I'm having some trouble with a few cast members. There's a
few that have addresses in Star Archive that I'll surely test but I just was
wondering if anyone had any more info. I'm a huge Grease fans and would love
to get signatures on the Grease cards I saved from the 70's. Any help would be
greatly appreciated...

Jamie Donnelly (Jan) - address? La Canada, CA area?

Kelly Ward (Putzie) - there's an address in Star Archive but it's untested for
a few years.

Dinah Manoff (Marty) - there's an address in SA but all the successes have sent
received a signed 8X10 but she didn't sign the items they sent. Does anyone
know if she would sign an item I sent, to this or any other address?

Frankie Avalon (Teen Angel) - address is SA is basically a RTS.

Susan Buckner (Patty Simcox) - address? Miami area?

Annette Charles aka Annette Cardona (Cha Cha) - I've read she's taught dance
and speech at universities in California and the NYC area but can't find a
current listing.

Louis St Louis (soundtrack) - I thought he'd be easier to find but can't really
find much on him at all.

I believe I've found addresses or contact info for most of the rest of the cast
but if anyone else had any other info or stories they'd like to share I think
it would make for a great discussion...I mean who *hasn't* seen Grease?! (ok
ok, I know that statement's inviting trouble...Ok so some of you may have not
seen it.) )

Thanks,
Patrick )
Old December 11th 03, 08:34 PM
Todd F.

Kelly Ward
c/o Myman/Abell/Fineman
11777 San Vicente Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049-5011
USA
Sent: 7/24/2001 - Rcvd: 8/23/2001 (30 Days)

Dinah Manoff
21244 Ventura Blvd #101
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
USA
Sent: 7/1/2003 - Rcvd: 7/14/2003 (13 Days)

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old January 3rd 04, 06:17 AM
Beverwyk

I thought Grease would be have more fans for sure! Anyone have any info on
these people? I've done alot of interenet searches but can't find any current
info: