fond memories on alt8-track-DB caught in his own lies

Old December 6th 05, 12:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default fond memories on alt8-track-DB caught in his own lies

William W Western wrote:
DBob,
I can only hope that after you have rid the world of Christians, that
you and the conquistadors will step up to the plate and fill the huge void
that will be left in the charity and relief outreaches.
WWW

I don't think Bob wants to rid the world of Christians, I think he's
disgusted with a man who fights with everyone on this group and then
says he will pray for them. What kind of person acts like that? It's
not normal.

Old December 6th 05, 01:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

I don't think Bob wants to rid the world of Christians, I think he's
disgusted with a man who fights with everyone on this group and then
says he will pray for them. What kind of person acts like that? It's
not normal.

Decidedly odd behaviour. What has behaviour like you describe to
do with Christianity though?
Speaking of which. Anybody have that Mahalia Jackson Christmas Album on 8
track. I have it on LP and liked to play the grooves right off'n it.

Old December 6th 05, 01:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 00:34:53 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

DBob,
I can only hope that after you have rid the world of Christians, that
you and the conquistadors will step up to the plate and fill the huge void
that will be left in the charity and relief outreaches. snip

I didn't say all...just the talibaners.

By the way, the Anglican Communion is under attack by the Bushies in
the US! All Saints Episcopal in Pasadena, CA, has been threatened by
a loss of tax exempt status, allegedly for "campaigning" from the
pulpit, as big a lie as has ever been told. Note how, though, and
conveniently, the "christian talibaner" tilt-up jobs that not only
"campaign from the pulpit," but provide ILLEGAL campaign help in the
form of personnel and floor space are LEFT UNSCATHED. That's because
these right wing, taliban-like 'churches' are all Bush supporters,
natch!

I've known the rector emeritus at All Saints for some 30 years, and I
must say, he and I agree on my points about the "christian
talibaners." We both hope that they are struck down by their own
hand, and soon.
Old December 6th 05, 01:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 5 Dec 2005 16:43:06 -0800, "R. White"
wrote:

William W Western wrote:
DBob,
I can only hope that after you have rid the world of Christians, that
you and the conquistadors will step up to the plate and fill the huge void
that will be left in the charity and relief outreaches.
WWW

I don't think Bob wants to rid the world of Christians, I think he's
disgusted with a man who fights with everyone on this group and then
says he will pray for them. What kind of person acts like that? It's
not normal. sinp

Rick is spot on in his assessment. Personally, I think the Anglicans
should take over, period!
Old December 6th 05, 01:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Personally, I think the Anglicans should take over, period!
I spend my summer weekends (um, all two of them we get in Manitoba
anyway)up on the shores of Lake Winnipeg ( a real lake, not a pond!) and
attend a tiny little Anglican church while there. Pretty good spirit in the
place.

Old December 6th 05, 12:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

People will always have disagreements- but we can strive for change,
and future agreements- and an end to fighting.

That's where prayer comes in. So it's quite normal. See, you have to
believe in God first, to be able to pray. You and DB don't believe in
God, i.e. you totally lack any moral or religious compass- and I blame
that on your parents and faulty upbringings.

What would you prefer, bashing each other's brains out instead ? Yeh,
much more normal- better than prayer ?

Jesus Christ said it well, "don't cast pearls among the swine"-

pretty good assessment here, except for WWW

He also destroyed all the temple marketeers' stands, single handedly,
in rage.

Read your Bible.

Old December 6th 05, 10:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

66fourdoor wrote:
People will always have disagreements- but we can strive for change,
and future agreements- and an end to fighting.

Spoken like a true hypocrite. Where does calling someones employer fall
into that? That's what you do, so tell us how that equates to what you
are preaching?

That's where prayer comes in. So it's quite normal. See, you have to
believe in God first, to be able to pray. You and DB don't believe in
God, i.e.

Judge not lest ye be judged. How would Charlie Nudo know what I believe
in? On what authority does he make his statement about my faith?

you totally lack any moral or religious compass- and I blame
that on your parents and faulty upbringings.

Please stop the hypocrisy, you're making Christians look bad. It's
people like you who turn people off to God and Jesus.

What would you prefer, bashing each other's brains out instead ? Yeh,
much more normal- better than prayer ?

I recall your physical threats to me and others. Sounds like that would
be your preference.

Jesus Christ said it well, "don't cast pearls among the swine"-

He said a lot of things you ignore. Seems your religion is "pick and
choose".

pretty good assessment here, except for WWW

You have no authority or knowledge of us to make any assessment.

He also destroyed all the temple marketeers' stands, single handedly,
in rage.

Lucky crooked Ebay sellers weren't in the temple.

Read your Bible.

Better yet, practice what you preach.

Old December 7th 05, 03:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 6 Dec 2005 14:20:55 -0800, "R. White"
wrote:

66fourdoor wrote:
People will always have disagreements- but we can strive for change,
and future agreements- and an end to fighting.

Spoken like a true hypocrite. Where does calling someones employer fall
into that? That's what you do, so tell us how that equates to what you
are preaching? snip

LOL! That Noodles...he's "trippin' too much" again!

That's where prayer comes in. So it's quite normal. See, you have to
believe in God first, to be able to pray. You and DB don't believe in
God, i.e.

Judge not lest ye be judged. How would Charlie Nudo know what I believe
in? On what authority does he make his statement about my faith? snip

Paranoid delusionals oft times exhibits fantasies of omniscience.

you totally lack any moral or religious compass- and I blame
that on your parents and faulty upbringings.

Please stop the hypocrisy, you're making Christians look bad. It's
people like you who turn people off to God and Jesus. snip

HOORAH FOR WWW! He hath smited the nail upon its head!

What would you prefer, bashing each other's brains out instead ? Yeh,
much more normal- better than prayer ?

I recall your physical threats to me and others. Sounds like that would
be your preference.

Jesus Christ said it well, "don't cast pearls among the swine"-

He said a lot of things you ignore. Seems your religion is "pick and
choose". snip

Almost ALL right wing/politically motivated "religion" is that way
now, exactly the same as the Taliban..."cafeteria christians," they're
called, usually serving some nefarious preacher who has polititcal
power and/or millions of dollars as his goal.

He also destroyed all the temple marketeers' stands, single handedly,

in rage.

Lucky crooked Ebay sellers weren't in the temple. snip

ROFLMAO!!! Here's Charlie Nudo, probably one of the most long lived
SCAMMERS and FRUADSTERS I've encountered on eBay, and he's such a
hipocrite that he DARES to use that example against his enemies. HE
IS THEM!!!!! He's just too stupid to realize it.

Read your Bible.

Better yet, practice what you preach. snip

Noodles only reads the parts he likes, and he's probably reading from
a botched translation, anyway, just like the Talibaners only read the
parts of the Koran that THEY like. Hence, my term: "christian
talibaners"...and that includes MANY of the Roman Catholics left,
thanks to a ruinous regime of right wing, knee jerking cardinals
installed starting with Paul VI and continuing now with "Rat Slinger,"
the pedophile. The catholic church has become basically just a huge
televangelist-style money machine now...the Queen would do well to
advance the Church of England now, as many former catholics are now
flocking to the Episcopalian Church in the US. Not, sad to say, the
Presbyterians...they don't have much fun, eh?

dB
Old December 8th 05, 04:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

but we sure showed you liberals, in the last 2 pres. elections, now
didn't we...

(laughter...)

Old December 9th 05, 12:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

good example of why you just can't believe Bobby Boy- he lies-
constantly !