fond memories on alt8-track-DB caught in his own lies

Old December 4th 05, 11:15 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default fond memories on alt8-track-DB caught in his own lies

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...4eb8b3495b9df6

I'll stick to the facts, and let the readers draw their own
conclusions:

DeserTBob aka Bob Scarborough posted this:

From: DeserTBoB
On 11 Aug 2005 06:00:09 -0700, "cricket" wrote:
My boss...ROFLMAO! Hey, ****bag. I PAY for my stuff, just like
everyone else. I'm a SATISFIED CUSTOMER...something you don't even
HAVE! Even Frank Schoonover's wise to your scams and frauds now,
Noodles!
LICK it, CRICKET!

And when Frank Schoonover found out, Frank replied with this:

From: "frschoonover"
Dear Desert Bob
AS Charlie put it,I am really ****ed off at you for telling those lies
here.I am still a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo and I will always
be a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo's.
I am going to give you a friendly word of advice:"NEXT TIME,WHY DON'T
YOU PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH AS WELL
AS MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS".That way,we will all get along and have some

nice friendly chats rather than have your"BIG FAT POTTY MOUTH"ruin the
atmosphere in this group.
You know DB,if I had my way,you will no longer be in this group.That's
the truth.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover
P.S.That name above is my real name and I am a real person.I live in
NIagara Falls NY,not Drums PA.I hope that I have gotten through

PING-FRANK SCHOONOVER-RETURN ALL NUDO CARTS FOR REFUND!
34. frschoonover
Aug 12, 5:47 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
From: "frschoonover" - Find messages by this
author
Date: 12 Aug 2005 15:47:10 -0700
Subject: PING-FRANK SCHOONOVER-RETURN ALL NUDO CARTS FOR REFUND!
| Report Abuse

Dear Desert Bob and Lennon Fan

DB,for your information,this is a public forum.It will never be a
moderated forum.In your dreams,maybe.Buty in reality,never.By the way,I

am not the one making trouble here in this forum.You are the one making

trouble in this forum.I am simply trying to make friends here and have
friendly conversations with the group but people like you are the ones
who are thwarting my efforts.That I truly do not appreciate.Besides
DB,I am not your enemy.Neither is Charlie Nudo.You DB are "YOUR OWN
WORST ENEMY!!!!"You already made an enemy and that is yourself.Me and
Charlie did not have to do anything to do with that.You already did the

job yourself.I did not have to do anything to do that.You already did
it yourself.Why not get a life and stop making a fool of yourself by
trying to make everybody else act like you.Just a suggestion.

As for Lennon Fan,I also happen to be a huge John Lennon fan as well as

Beatles fan.For your information,I am no moron.I at one time made the
Dean's List at college.I have been praised for my intelligence by
teachers and peers alike as well as for my vast musical knowledge.I
also have a brain and I know how to use it.I also have a job and I make

good money.How Does That Grab You?Besides,that Niagara Falls over a
barrel is old folklore as well as old as any dumb jokes that kids tell
each other in grammar school.

Let me give you both a good word of advise.Before judging others,please

clean the skeletons out of your closets first and clean the insides of
your hearts before making any judgements on others.Because what you say

can come back to haunt you later on and you will both regret the words
that have been said here in this forum.Again,just a
suggestion.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old December 4th 05, 12:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

66fourdoor wrote:

For someone who runs crying to an ISP, you sure seem to be stirring the
pot there Chuck-O. I guess you're not smart enough to know that when
you go crying about something it's smart to cease your own trolling and
stalking lest they find out you are just as guilty as the person you
accuse. Keep up the good work.

From: "frschoonover" - Find messages by this
author
Date: 12 Aug 2005 15:47:10 -0700

Old December 4th 05, 02:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

(laughter...) whatever you say Rick-have a Merry Christmas...just
remember, God loves you too.

Old December 4th 05, 03:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

66fourdoor wrote:
(laughter...) whatever you say Rick-have a Merry Christmas...just
remember, God loves you too.

Too bad he thinks you're an asshole.

Old December 4th 05, 05:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 4 Dec 2005 04:19:29 -0800, "R. White"
wrote:

66fourdoor wrote:

For someone who runs crying to an ISP, you sure seem to be stirring the
pot there Chuck-O. I guess you're not smart enough to know that when
you go crying about something it's smart to cease your own trolling and
stalking lest they find out you are just as guilty as the person you
accuse. Keep up the good work. snip

Noodles has other entities to worry about, too....like the Internal
Revenue Service, the US Postal Inspector's Office, eBay Security, and
a host of others.
Old December 4th 05, 06:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

wrote:

66fourdoor wrote:

For someone who runs crying to an ISP, you sure seem to be stirring the
pot there Chuck-O. I guess you're not smart enough to know that when
you go crying about something it's smart to cease your own trolling and
stalking lest they find out you are just as guilty as the person you
accuse. Keep up the good work. snip

Not only that, but his ONLY SUPPORTER has some "loose head bolts,"
which is well known. Figures!

By the way....WHY are so many "church nutters" also tax frauders and
scam artists? I just had a row with another one...you know, the ones
with "GOD BLESS!" at the end of their emails and "GOD HAS EVERYTHING
TO DO WITH EVERYTHING!" This moron tried to scam me for $37 "shipping
and handling" after low-balling some items with 1¢ bids...trying to
SCAM eBay out of their commission. So, I take him to task, and get a
reduction...not a good one, but I met him halfway. THEN, I go to pay,
I PayPal him the agreed-to funding, and he sends me an email demanding
a money order, AFTER he received the PayPal payment UNDER A DIFFERENT
NAME!

All I know is this...religious kooks, like Noodles and this other
****wad, are DANGEROUS SCAMMERS and are MORALLY CORRUPT. They think
they are above the law, above moral decency and are a POX UPON OUR
NATION! I think we need to bring our army and marines home to fight
the "christian taliban!"
Old December 5th 05, 03:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

wow, guess you just weren't cut out for Ebay- you seem to have trouble
handling it and the people there...

others don't have your problems...

(laughter...)

Old December 5th 05, 03:16 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

so that's why Ebay made me a powerseller again last month !

yay me- happy day !

I'll say a prayer for you Bob, that from now on, you treat people with
respect and make some friends.

Old December 5th 05, 03:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

(laughter...) that's the most hilarious thing I've ever heard on Google
in years- Christians are dangerous scammers ?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Old December 6th 05, 12:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

DBob,
I can only hope that after you have rid the world of Christians, that
you and the conquistadors will step up to the plate and fill the huge void
that will be left in the charity and relief outreaches.
WWW