autograph image link?

Old November 25th 03, 07:52 AM
S0CREF

Default autograph image link?

I remember reading a post a while back and visiting a link someone had that
had close scans of celeb autographs. I cant seem to find that and would love
any help if someone knows where that is.

Thanks,
Justin

Old November 25th 03, 08:00 AM
autographpros.com

If you mean in person signature examples, we've just updated our entire
website and added 100s of new in person signature examples. Go to
www.autographpros.com and click ONLINE AUTHENTICATION.

--

Michael Kasmar
www.AutographPros.com