FRAUD ALERT-DESERTBOB using fake email address

Old October 12th 04, 11:32 PM
trippin28track

Default FRAUD ALERT-DESERTBOB using fake email address

now, let's sit back, pop open a cold one, and listen to D-Bob explain
this one...his email listed on this NG is a fake- as is his ebay email
most likely...

just like his mis-spelling of "reverberations" was a "joke" on his
part (pret-ty lame, poor excuse...)

yo, D-BOB, BE NERVOUS !! The monkey is on your back BIG TIME...your
glass house is crumbling...

got it, "perp" ??

(smiling grimly...)

Old October 13th 04, 12:03 AM
winnard

"trippin28track" wrote in message
om...
now, let's sit back, pop open a cold one, and listen to D-Bob explain
this one...his email listed on this NG is a fake- as is his ebay email
most likely...

You pee sitting down, don't you.

winnard

Old October 13th 04, 12:16 AM
Yodedude2

Old October 13th 04, 12:43 AM
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:03:47 -0500, "winnard"
wrote:

You pee sitting down, don't you. snip

I think he pees HIMSELF!

dB
Old October 13th 04, 01:50 AM
TC8trax

"winnard" wrote in message

"trippin28track" wrote in message
om...
now, let's sit back, pop open a cold one, and listen to D-Bob explain
this one...his email listed on this NG is a fake- as is his ebay email
most likely...

You pee sitting down, don't you.

winnard

Goddamn! A fake e-mail on Usenet? My my MY!
Looney!

TC8trax
(check mine - listed in the headers, it doesn't work either...don't need
spam bait)

Old October 13th 04, 02:47 AM
DeserTBoB

On 12 Oct 2004 23:16:58 GMT, (Yodedude2) wrote:

You pee sitting down, don't you. snip

Nudo obviously does have STP (Squats To Pee) Syndrome. LOL!

dB
Old October 13th 04, 11:30 AM
trippin28track

"winnard" wrote in message news:GmZad.16440$_g6.4181@okepread03...
"trippin28track" wrote in message
om...
now, let's sit back, pop open a cold one, and listen to D-Bob explain
this one...his email listed on this NG is a fake- as is his ebay email
most likely...

You pee sitting down, don't you.

winnard

Only when I'm also ****ting, on you.

What happened to your "filter" and "killfile" Winnard, I thought you
couldn't see this message ??

YOU have a growing nose, don't you ??

t2-8t