Seeburg 220 Jukebox

Old December 15th 05, 07:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Default Seeburg 220 Jukebox

1958 Seeburg Model 220 Jukebox. It holds 50, 45 rpm records, 100
sections. This box has just been restored. Amplifier completely
rebuilt, mech checked, cabinet redone. The only items not addressed
were the chrome was not re-plated , there is a crack in the Channel 1
plastic insert and the side decals. The chrome is in good condition,
with a little pitting at the very bottom, barely noticeable and I could
not locate a plastic insert. It looks and sounds great. Just in time
for Christmas. I will deliver free within 25 miles of my location,
otherwise, buyer to arrange and pay for shipping or pick up at my
location. If you would like to see the jukebox before bidding, please
contact me by e-mail at: or by phone: 972-690-0626
For pictures go to:

http://www.2nd-sight.com/ebay/Seeburg220/

I will be listing on ebay shortly. $2,500

Old December 19th 05, 09:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

I did the amp for Roy in this juke. All of the parts on the vertical boards
have new parts. All paper caps have been changed out (complete cap kit).
Any out of tolerance resistors have been replaced, ( a bunch of those). Of
course the power supply has been rebuilt. This amp also has all new 6973's,
( a matched quad set), and new 12ax7's, ( a matched set of 6), the only NOS
were the 6bj6's, (they are a matched set as well). I run the amp for a full
24 Hrs at 50% power output (burn in) and check for spec and balance. This
amp is the most complicated seeburg amp of 50's. You really have to go
through one with a fine tooth comb if you want good gain, balance, avc
action, bass and treble as well as reliability. When done right they sound
real good. Also, always recone those speakers in the old jukes, you will be
surprised how much difference that makes for the quality of the sound.

Rich
In Fort Worth Texas
doing jukes since 1975

oups.com...