FYI: ASA-Accugrade files new suit in US District Court

Old January 6th 05, 09:17 PM
gogu

? "Ron" ?????? ??? ??????
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 01:21:15 +0200, "gogu"
wrote:

? "K6AZ" ?????? ??? ??????
. ..

FYI - Beyond reporting this I can't say much else.

http://www.k6az.com/forums/acg_federal_lawsuit.pdf

I strongly protest!
Why I am not included ?;-)

I wonder how the "member" list was developed? Just collected the easy
to grab "full" names?

Yep, I think so.

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

The reference 16(n) is the only "nick" I see.

Ron

Old January 6th 05, 09:20 PM
gogu

Ο "beekeep" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 01:21:15 +0200, "gogu"
wrote:

? "K6AZ" ?????? ??? ??????
. ..

FYI - Beyond reporting this I can't say much else.

http://www.k6az.com/forums/acg_federal_lawsuit.pdf

I strongly protest!
Why I am not included ?;-)

Me neither! I guess they don't slab bee coins.

Hehehehe:-)
Or maybe they don't want to waste money on searching who we are ;-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi
puttane! F.d.A

http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

beekeep

Old January 6th 05, 09:26 PM
gogu

Ο "Bill Fordler" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
om...
I support Alan Hager and the ASA Accugrade lawsuit. It's about time
someone did something about the newsgroup terrorists here.

Maybe the terrorists will think twice next time before lying, defaming
and conspiring to put a good man out of business.

Then later he is going to sue Osama bin Loony, too ?

Old January 6th 05, 09:30 PM
Kyle Mutcher

See, now if we had elected a King of RCC then goofball would have somewhere
to direct his anger towards. It would have been amusing to see Hagar sue a
nominal figure head of a non-existant organization.

I bet you all wished you had listened to me now.

We should have a king, a couple popes and a retinue of damsels in distress
to appear as representation for RCC.

Kyle.

"K6AZ" wrote in message

FYI - Beyond reporting this I can't say much else.

http://www.k6az.com/forums/acg_federal_lawsuit.pdf
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

Old January 6th 05, 09:31 PM
Mark Behrens

"J A M" wrote in message ...

*member of RCC*

What is that, what are the dues, bylaws?

There is no membership in RCC of any kind. Claiming someone is a member of
RCC is nonsense.

JAM

Be careful...the wording of the Sherman Act talks about associations...see
Section 7.

This could probably apply to RCC when a creative lawyer gets a hold of it.

Now where did I put Bork's antitrust book...

Mark

Old January 6th 05, 10:09 PM
Gary Loveless

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 17:17:32 GMT, Bill Fordler
wrote:

I support Alan Hager and the ASA Accugrade lawsuit. It's about time
someone did something about the newsgroup terrorists here.

Maybe the terrorists will think twice next time before lying, defaming
and conspiring to put a good man out of business.

Well Lookie here the PONDSCUM has come back to the
surface................

Gary

Old January 6th 05, 10:50 PM
K6AZ

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 20:40:39 GMT, "note.boy" wrote:

I'm astounded that so many have been named as this must severely weaken
the Hagars' case.

If a couple of people had criticised their grading then OK maybe a
couple of people could be wrong but the fact that they are drawing
attention to the fact that it looks like "everybody" has criticised
their grading is madness by them.

Their legal guy is none too smart it seems as it makes it look like
"everybody is out of step except my boy". Billy

K6AZ wrote:

On 06 Jan 2005 18:24:28 GMT, espam (WinWinscenario) wrote:

It's done for no better reason than to have a chilling effect on the criticism.

Bingo!

--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

I've just got done with a very long phone call. I hate to be the one to break this news,
but apparently anyone who posts to RCC is included as "RCC" in the lawsuit. Everyone
that posts here they can identify apparently will be getting served.

Everyone, be careful of what you post.

Old January 6th 05, 11:07 PM
gogu

(WinWinscenario) wrote:

It's done for no better reason than to have a chilling effect on the
criticism.

Bingo!

--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

I've just got done with a very long phone call. I hate to be the one to
break this news,
but apparently anyone who posts to RCC is included as "RCC" in the
lawsuit. Everyone
that posts here they can identify apparently will be getting served.

I can't wait ;-)
Let's se if those people are warring pants or if they are just big mouths...

Old January 6th 05, 11:39 PM
DFloyd

K6AZ wrote in
:

I've just got done with a very long phone call. I hate to be the one
to break this news, but apparently anyone who posts to RCC is included
as "RCC" in the lawsuit. Everyone that posts here they can identify
apparently will be getting served.

Everyone, be careful of what you post.
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

That's hilarious, and will go nowhere.
It simply makes the fool look like more of a fool.
Old January 7th 05, 01:03 AM
Bruce Remick

"Barry" wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:03:39 -0800, "Bob Flaminio"
wrote:

Phil DeMayo wrote:
See what happens when you tap the woodwork, guys?

And I though this jerk was gone.

Uuuuh....since the "jerk" has posted to RCC (as well as in the past),
I guess he's a member of the "club" and is also being sued ;-)

That's right. Everyone in RCC is being sued, including the apologists,
trolls, flamers, crossposters, sock puppets, homophobes, Jesus freaks,
and pornographers. There's room enough in the tent for everybody!

What about Al Gore. After all, he invented the Internet...
BTW Bob, I got a real kick out of your comment on the CU forum
comparing suing RCC with suing email.
Barry

Good point. RCC is indeed more like an abstract place than a tangible
thing.

Bruce

Older Accugrade Labels? eXistenZ32 Coins 0 September 4th 04 04:13 PM
Ira has been served! Ira Stein Coins 53 May 8th 04 08:48 PM
Coin World finally reports on the suit K6AZ Coins 47 May 2nd 04 11:02 AM
Interesting case Ned Flanders Coins 1 April 16th 04 10:34 PM
Talking G. W. Bush and Clinton, Non-Talking Top Gun G. W. Bush in Flight Suit Dolls For Sale Donna Dolls 0 December 31st 03 05:42 PM