Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

Old March 6th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

That's our David N. Schlesinger : he can't stop commenting; he can't
stop threatening (Livejournal has now taken FIVE of his accounts away
for stalking/harrassment and he is permanently banned from starting
new accounts). He can't stop. period. Obsessive, psychotic and
sociopathic Dave. He will respond to this. He can't help himself.
He's a fellow who can't control his behavior.

Old March 6th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
RF

On Mar 5, 6:44 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

Would you still be making your stupid, lame jokes if you knew that
Schlesinger's threats of violence put an emotionally fragile member of
my family into inpatient psychiatric for three days?

Frankly, I'm surprised that they let you keep your computer in the
psych ward.

Old March 6th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 5, 6:12 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
That's our David N. Schlesinger : he can't stop commenting; he can't
stop threatening (Livejournal has now taken FIVE of his accounts away
for stalking/harrassment and he is permanently banned from starting
new accounts). He can't stop. period. Obsessive, psychotic and
sociopathic Dave. He will respond to this. He can't help himself.
He's a fellow who can't control his behavior.

Translation from the Marsupial-ese: "PLEASE STOP POSTING! I CAN'T STOP
IF YOU DON'T STOP FIRST!"

Remember, I challenged you to simply stop responding close to six
hours ago. I predicted you'd be incapable of doing so. You're proving
me correct.

You will _continue_to prove me correct.

I note that you swore you weren't going to respond to Bob any further,
and then went on for several more messages, responding to him just as
though you'd somehow forgotten you'd just said that or, perhaps, as
though your general level of impulse control is shockingly deficient,
something on the level of a petulant, extremely spoiled and very ill-
behaved two-year-old.

Of course, that'd be right in keeping with the rest of your
"contributions" here, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M. ARSUPIAL...

Old March 6th 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
RF

Jeez Louise, even I'M growing weary of this thread!

Old March 6th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
RF

On Mar 5, 3:23 pm, Dave wrote:

Isn't it about time to point out to Seattle that we here gave up on
this supposed problem MONTHS ago?

Where do you get this "we" ****? I am, have been and always will be a
free agent!

I don't care who is stalking whom, just leave the kooks to their own
kookery, ok? You are better than this.

Don't try to pander to my better nature, I don't have one!

Old March 6th 07, 06:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
[email protected]

On Mar 5, 7:54 pm, "RF" wrote:
Jeez Louise, even I'M growing weary of this thread!

Then why don't you stay off it, you gosh darn lout!
You are not helping the situation at all with your
vicious commentary. In fact, all you are doing is
egging these guys on, when you should be trying
to get them to chill out. You are nothing but a
troublemaking jackass, Finnian. Take a hike --
and see if you can manage to get a life which
does not consist of getting your jollies by
pestering others. Ya' big sap.

[Memo from the upstairs office.]

Old March 6th 07, 12:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
RF

On Mar 6, 1:31 am, wrote:
On Mar 5, 7:54 pm, "RF" wrote:

Jeez Louise, even I'M growing weary of this thread!

Then why don't you stay off it, you gosh darn lout!

palmjob, you tampon, knowing that I upset you is enough to keep me
going!

You are not helping the situation at all with your
vicious commentary.

There goes Mr. Pot-calling-the-kettle=black!

In fact, all you are doing is
egging these guys on, when you should be trying
to get them to chill out.

More hypocrisy. Seems to be your stock in trade, palmy.

You are nothing but a
troublemaking jackass, Finnian.

And you are a self-important, pompous chronic masturbater.

Take a hike --
and see if you can manage to get a life which
does not consist of getting your jollies by
pestering others. Ya' big sap.

You first, needledick.

Old March 6th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Scot Kamins

In article om,
"RF" wrote:

Take a hike --
and see if you can manage to get a life which
does not consist of getting your jollies by
pestering others. Ya' big sap.

You first, needledick.

Reminds me of a Star Trek episode...

--
Scot Kamins
Maintaining the Modern Library collectors website
Old March 10th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

the truth about the unreliable state of the modern USPS:

http://gowanuslounge.blogspot.com/20...barn-uses.html

its gotten so bad that many online book dealers speak of the 'Jersey
City Vortex' , as so many packages hit Jersey City and are never seen
again.

Old March 10th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

On Mar 6, 4:22 am, "RF" wrote:
On Mar 6, 1:31 am, wrote:

On Mar 5, 7:54 pm, "RF" wrote:

Jeez Louise, even I'M growing weary of this thread!

Then why don't you stay off it, you gosh darn lout!

palmjob, you tampon, knowing that I upset you is enough to keep me
going!

You are not helping the situation at all with your
vicious commentary.

There goes Mr. Pot-calling-the-kettle=black!

In fact, all you are doing is
egging these guys on, when you should be trying
to get them to chill out.

More hypocrisy. Seems to be your stock in trade, palmy.

You are nothing but a
troublemaking jackass, Finnian.

And you are a self-important, pompous chronic masturbater.

Take a hike --
and see if you can manage to get a life which
does not consist of getting your jollies by
pestering others. Ya' big sap.

You first, needledick.

In your face, BOB:

4.712 stars over the past 12 months