FS: Rock-Ola Legend 7000 CD Jukebox...loaded with music! Nice!!!

Old December 11th 06, 09:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,dfw.forsale,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Hassell Castle

Default FS: Rock-Ola Legend 7000 CD Jukebox...loaded with music! Nice!!!

Hi all,

Christmas is around the corner and I need some cash, that being said I
have a beautiful jukebox I'm looking to move.

The model of this jukebox is a Rock-Ola Legend 7000 Sybersonic Jukebox.
The sound system on this jukebox is outstanding and can
shake the walls when cranked up. Jukebox is working great! Selects and
plays music perfectly. Title Pages work great too. Cosmetically the
jukebox
is in very nice condition. It holds up to 100 CD's and has a brand new
top of the line CD-Pro II Player installed (1 month ago).
Jukebox has been upgraded with a Mars Series 2000 Bill Acceptor and
takes $1's and new $5's. What I personally like about this Rock-Ola
jukebox is it has a visible mech assembly. So you can see it searching
for the CD and playing it on the turntable. This jukebox will play
burned CD-R's in CD format. For home use this jukebox can be set to
FREE PLAY. This would make a great addition to someone's home
gameroom. Includes keys for front and coin door.

As an added bonus to the buyer of this jukebox. I will include over 80
CD's worth of music....good stuff!
Some of the CD's included a
Toby Keith - Greatest Hits Volume 2
Rascall Flats - Me and my Gang
Carrie Underwood - Some Hearts
Blue October - Foiled
Red Hot Chilipepper - Greatest Hits
Van Halen - Greatest Hits
Duran Duran - Greatest Hits
Pink Floyd - Echos
The Doors - Greatest Hits
Jimi Hendrix - Kiss the Sky
The Rolling Stones - Greatest Hits - 40 Licks
Jimmy Buffet - Songs you know by heart
The Eagles - Greatest Hits Volume 2
Alabama - Greatest Hits
Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble - Greatest Hits
Waylon Jennings - Greatest Hits
Willie Nelson - Greatest Hits
Johnny Cash - Greatest Hits
George Jones- Greatest Hits
KISS - The Very Best of
Elton John - Greatest Hits
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Anthology
Kenny Chesney
Alan Jackson - Like Red on a Rose
Reba McEntire - Greatest Hits
Metallica - Black
Aerosmith - Big Ones
Shania Twain
The Killers - Sams Town
Nelly Furtado
Bob Marley and the Wailers - Greatest Hits
Kenny Rogers - Greatest Hits
Steve Miller Band - Greatest Hits
The Cars - Greatest Hits
Elvis - The Top 10 Hits
American Graffitti - Soundtrack
Evanesence - Open Door
George Strait - It just comes Natural
George Strati - 50 Greatest Hits
Merle Haggard - Greatest Hits
Led Zeppelin
Brooks & Dunn

.......and many other good ones I just can't remember off the top of my
head.

Price $1650

Or would consider trading for a Pinball Machine of compariable value.

This jukebox is located in Forney, Texas (about 15 minutes east of
Dallas for those that don't know where Forney is)

Please call if interested,
Craig Hassell
214-632-5537

I have not been back to the location to snap any pics yet. However here
are some good reference photos of what the
Rock-Ola Legend 7000 Sybersonic Jukebox looks like:
http://www.hassellcastle.com/rockola/rockola7000_1.jpg
http://www.hassellcastle.com/rockola/rockola7000_2.jpg
http://www.hassellcastle.com/rockola/rockola7000_3.jpg
http://www.hassellcastle.com/rockola/rockola7000_4.jpg