Turn your duplicate stamps into cash at Stamps2Go

Old November 27th 03, 05:40 AM
Paul

Default Turn your duplicate stamps into cash at Stamps2Go

Every stamp collector has hundreds, if not thousands, of duplicate
stamps. Wouldn't it be nice to sell a few of them ... and use the
profits to fill in some of the holes in your collection?

Stamps2Go is a new web site (http://Stamps2Go.com) that gives you the
opportunity to sell your stamps to other collectors (and maybe find
some stamps that you need). Officially launched at the beginning of
this month, Stamps2Go now has over 1,600 stamps in our listing, and we
are growing every day. We are running advertisements on Google.com,
and on VirtualStampClub.com, that are driving many prospective buyers
to our site. Your duplicate stamps could be the ones they are looking
for!

* Our listings currently contain stamps priced from 15 cents to
$325.00, with and without images. Even your low-value duplicates are
in demand by other collectors. And Stamps2Go is the perfect
non-auction marketplace to list them.

* Sellers at Stamps2Go enjoy these advantages:

* Never a listing fee - Pay a small commission only on those items you
sell. Unlike an auction, your stamps can stay in our listing until you
sell them for the price you want.

* Never worry about getting paid - Stamps2Go takes care of collecting
payment from the buyer, sends you an E-mail when your stamps sell, and
transfers the sale proceeds to you with a PayPal transfer to your
account. You keep your stamps until they sell, and then ship them
directly to the customer.

* We do the advertising - We are currently running advertisements with
Google and VirtualStampClub.com to attract buyers to your listings.

* Easy listing procedure - List your items for sale using our
easy-entry on-line form. Or, if you already have a database with your
stamp info, you may be able to upload your listings to us using a
comma-delimited file (Excel CSV format).

* See how many times your stamps are viewed - Every stamp listing
includes a "View" counter that lets you see how many people have
viewed your items.

* Create a link from your webpage to your listings at Stamps2Go - We
provide buttons and links that allow you to display items you have for
sale at Stamps2Go on your own website. You could use this feature to
turn your personal webpage into an online store for your stamps.

Remember ... there is NO CHARGE for listing your stamps at Stamps2Go.
And our sign-up procedure is also FREE. Pay us a visit, and check us
out. Simply click on the link below...

http://Stamps2Go.com

Sincerely,
Paul Herman
Old December 5th 03, 07:43 PM
Paul

After our first month on the web we now have over 2200 stamp listings,
and growing every day! Don't miss out on this opportunity to sell your
stamps with no listing fee.

See you at Stamps2Go!

http://stamps2go.com