Begin book collecting as lifetime hobby

Old February 11th 11, 03:40 AM
Anthony Kwan Anthony Kwan is offline
Junior Member

Smile Begin book collecting as lifetime hobby

Hi folks,

Are you thinking of starting a new hobby? Do you like to read books? How does book collecting sound to you? The information in this book is useful to anyone wanting to start book collecting as a hobby. It has been written for beginners, those who have never looked into book collecting. Every thing is explained in simple step by step terms to enable you to use this book as a guide into book collecting.

http://www.happylearninglife.com/?p=1

http://amzn.com/B004MYFVBI

Best regards,
Anthony Kwan
Old February 15th 11, 03:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
HardyBoys.us[_7_]

Default Begin book collecting as lifetime hobby

"Anthony Kwan" wrote in message

Hi folks,

Are you thinking of starting a new hobby? Do you like to read books? How
does book collecting sound to you? The information in this book is
useful to anyone wanting to start book collecting as a hobby. It has
been written for beginners, those who have never looked into book
collecting. Every thing is explained in simple step by step terms to
enable you to use this book as a guide into book collecting.

http://www.happylearninglife.com/?p=1

http://amzn.com/B004MYFVBI

Best regards,

Step 1: Find book you like
Step 2: Buy it
Step 3: Read it
Step 4: Put it on the shelf next to the rest of your books

Old February 25th 11, 01:45 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Joe Morris

Not so long ago, HardyBoys.us wrote:
Step 1: Find book you like
Step 2: Buy it
Step 3: Read it
Step 4: Put it on the shelf next to the rest of your books

Step 5: Add bookshelves until every wall surface is properly covered
Step 6: Start half-hearted culling of collection

--
Joe Morris Atlanta history forums
http://atlhistory.com
Old February 26th 11, 06:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Jean B.

Joe Morris wrote:
Not so long ago, HardyBoys.us wrote:
Step 1: Find book you like
Step 2: Buy it
Step 3: Read it
Step 4: Put it on the shelf next to the rest of your books

Step 5: Add bookshelves until every wall surface is properly covered
Step 6: Start half-hearted culling of collection

Why bother with that last one?

--
Jean B.
Old February 28th 11, 02:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Don Phillipson[_2_]

"Jean B." wrote in message
Joe Morris wrote:
Not so long ago, HardyBoys.us wrote:
Step 1: Find book you like
Step 2: Buy it
Step 3: Read it
Step 4: Put it on the shelf next to the rest of your books

Step 5: Add bookshelves until every wall surface is properly covered
Step 6: Start half-hearted culling of collection

Why bother with that last one?

Because otherwise you will find out which will collapse
first, the floors or your spouse.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Old February 28th 11, 05:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Francis A. Miniter[_2_]

On 2/27/2011 20:38 PM, Don Phillipson wrote:
"Jean wrote in message
Joe Morris wrote:
Not so long ago, HardyBoys.us wrote:
Step 1: Find book you like
Step 2: Buy it
Step 3: Read it
Step 4: Put it on the shelf next to the rest of your books

Step 5: Add bookshelves until every wall surface is properly covered
Step 6: Start half-hearted culling of collection

Why bother with that last one?

Because otherwise you will find out which will collapse
first, the floors or your spouse.

I had the advantage of building my own house. I put in 2x10
joists 12 inches on center (not the usual 16"), supported by
steel beams, and 2x6 carrying walls. Of course, my spouse
has been talking about limits recently.

--
Francis A. Miniter

In dem Lande der Pygmäen
gibt es keine Uniformen,
weder Abzeichen, noch irgend welche Normen,
Und Soldaten sind dort nicht zu sehen.

Siegfried von Vegesack, "Es gibt keine Uniformen"
from In dem Lande der Pygmäen
Old March 7th 11, 08:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Jean B.

Don Phillipson wrote:
"Jean B." wrote in message
Joe Morris wrote:
Not so long ago, HardyBoys.us wrote:
Step 1: Find book you like
Step 2: Buy it
Step 3: Read it
Step 4: Put it on the shelf next to the rest of your books
Step 5: Add bookshelves until every wall surface is properly covered
Step 6: Start half-hearted culling of collection

Why bother with that last one?

Because otherwise you will find out which will collapse
first, the floors or your spouse.

Lacking a spouse... Yeah, I do worry about the house.

--
Jean B.
Old March 7th 11, 08:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Jean B.

"Jean wrote in message
Joe Morris wrote:
Not so long ago, HardyBoys.us wrote:
Step 1: Find book you like
Step 2: Buy it
Step 3: Read it
Step 4: Put it on the shelf next to the rest of your books

Step 5: Add bookshelves until every wall surface is properly covered
Step 6: Start half-hearted culling of collection

Why bother with that last one?

Because otherwise you will find out which will collapse
first, the floors or your spouse.

I had the advantage of building my own house. I put in 2x10 joists 12
inches on center (not the usual 16"), supported by steel beams, and 2x6
carrying walls. Of course, my spouse has been talking about limits
recently.

Oh! The advantages of building one's own home! I am glad I don't
have to worry about a spouse's limits though.

--
Jean B.
Old March 27th 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
HardyBoys.us[_7_]

"Jean B." wrote in message
Don Phillipson wrote:
"Jean B." wrote in message
Joe Morris wrote:
Not so long ago, HardyBoys.us wrote:
Step 1: Find book you like
Step 2: Buy it
Step 3: Read it
Step 4: Put it on the shelf next to the rest of your books
Step 5: Add bookshelves until every wall surface is properly covered
Step 6: Start half-hearted culling of collection

Why bother with that last one?

Because otherwise you will find out which will collapse
first, the floors or your spouse.

Lacking a spouse... Yeah, I do worry about the house.

No spouse in your house, not even a mouse or a souse?