Make alot of money, FAST! LEGALLY

Old February 25th 05, 06:36 AM

Default Make alot of money, FAST! LEGALLY

MAKE EASY AND QUICK CASH MONEY by doing almost nothing (NO JOKE, NO
SCAM, AND VERY LEGAL) Please read on! You will be very thankful you
did! PLEASE READ LIFE CHANGING INFORMATION!! $6.00 to 42,000!! THIS IS
AN EASY, HONEST, AND LEGAL WAY TO MAKE SOME QUICK CASH! WOW THIS REALLY
WORKED! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! YOU WON'T EITHER! A while back, I was
browsing these newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an
article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars
within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00 plus stamps! So I
thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam!" But like most of us I was
curious and kept reading. It said that if you send $1.00 to each of the
6 names and addresses listed in the article, you could make thousands
in a very short period of time! You then place your own name and
address at the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article to at
least 200 newsgroups. (There are about 32,000 of them out there and
that's quite a large market pool). No catch, that was it. Even though
the investment was a measly $6, I had three questions that needed to be
answered before I could get involved in this sort of thing. 1. IS THIS
REALLY LEGAL?? I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little
skeptical that I would actually make any money but he said it WAS LEGAL
if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a chain letter
but the details of the system (SEE BELOW) actually made it a legitimate
legal business. 2. IS IT OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL
FRAUD?.... I called them: 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See Title18, h
sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery Laws). This clarifies the
program of collecting names and addresses for a mailing list. 3. IS IT
MORAL? Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good chance of getting
A LOT of money ... a much better chance than buying a lottery ticket!!!
So, having these questions answered, I invested EXACTLY $8.04... six
$1.00 bills and six 34 cent postage stamps ... and boy am I glad I
did!!! Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
shocked! I figured it would end soon and didn't give it another
thought. But the money continued coming in. In my first week I made
between $20 to $30. By the end of the second week I had a made a total
of $1,000.00. In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it was still
growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
over $42,000 and it's still coming in ..... It's certainly worth $6.00
and 6 stamps!!! Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW,
so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you
that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making
more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or
download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!
It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is
not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all
of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions
EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This
program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In
this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service.
You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the
money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is
made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.
------------------ HERE ARE 4 EASY STEPS TO SUCCESS: ---
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6
pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to
prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and
seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of
paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00
bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for
it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
#1) Allen Corp. 137 N. Larchmont #414 Los Angeles, CA 90004
#2) Matthew Stark, 93 Fairview Ave, North Plainfield, NJ 07060
#3) P. Zaond, 675 Alvarado Ave. apt# 1, Davis, CA 95616
#4) Colin Roaty, 23351 Fern Crescent, Maple Ridge, B.C., V4R 2S6,
CANADA
#5) AR Lovelynn, 1535 Loma Ave 6, Long Beach, CA 90804
#6) Nick Scott, 1540 Mapleridge, Saginaw, MI 48604
NOTE: MAILING THE MONEY IS A VERY CRITICAL STEP IN THIS WHOLE PROCESS.
IF PEOPLE DID NOT MAIL THE MONEY, THIS WHOLE THING WOULD NOT WORK. $6
IS NOT WORTH MESSING THIS SYSTEM UP, AND IT ONLY TAKES ABOUT 10 MINUTES
OF YOUR TIME. DO THIS AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED. I AM LIVING PROOF!!
STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to
keep this article as close to original as possible.
STEP 4: Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I
think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is perfectly
legal! Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this
program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to every step in the
directions. Look at it this way. If you are a person of integrity, the
program will continue and the money that so many others have received
will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address
sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes
people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service.
(Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to
reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the
directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their
participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will
move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for
only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send
it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!
=== HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS --- DIRECTIONS --- ===
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from
the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's
memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at
the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This
will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your
name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If
you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have
this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and
try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards,
chat sites, discussions.) Step 5) Visit these message boards and post
this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter
and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will
be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're
done with your first one!
Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take
about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS
YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A
MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around
the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due
to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay
anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will
deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT** Now the
WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now,
each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of
the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make
200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will
bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and
post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies
each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part,
each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2
and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!!
Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups
with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I
will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00!
AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names
on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting
again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of
people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these
articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and
see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the
plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are
the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.
] ** By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the messages
with your name in the list and not sending the money to the rest of the
people already on the list, you will NOT get as much. Someone I talked
to knew someone who did that and he only made about $150.00, and that's
after seven or eight weeks! Then he sent the 6 $1.00 bills, people
added him to their lists, and in 4-5 weeks he had over $10k. This is
the fairest and most honest way I have ever seen to share the wealth of
the world without costing anything but our time!!! You also may want to
buy mailing and e-mail lists for future dollars. Make sure you print
this article out RIGHT NOW! Also, try to keep a list of everyone that
sends you money and always keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure
everyone is playing fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You
don't need to cheat the basic idea to make the money!! GOOD LUCK to all
and please play fairly and reap the huge rewards from this, which is
tons of extra CASH. Please remember to declare your extra income.
Thanks once again... LEGAL? ? ? (Comments from Bob Novak who started
this new version.) "People have asked me if this is really legal. Well,
it is! You are using the Internet to advertise your business. What is
that business? You are assembling a mailing list of people who are
interested in home-based computer and online business and methods of
generating income at home. Remember, people send you a small fee to be
added to your mailing list. It is legal. What will you do with your
list of thousands of names? That's up to you." So, build your mailing
list, keep good accounts, declare the income and pay your taxes. By
doing this you prove your business intentions. Keep an eye on the
newsgroups and when the cash has stopped coming (that means your name
is no longer on the list), you just take the latest posting at the
newsgroups, send another $6.00 to the names stated on the list, make
your corrections (put your name at #6) and start posting again. NOTES:
* 1. In some countries, the export of the country's exchange is
illegal. But you can get the license to do this from the post office,
explaining the above statements (that you have an online business, etc.
You may have to pay an extra tax, but that's OK, the amount of the
incoming money is HUGE! And as I said, a few countries have that
restriction. *2. You may want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for
future dollars. (Or Database or Spreadsheet software.) *3. If you're
really not sure or still think this can't be for real, please print a
copy of this article and pass it along to someone who really needs the
money, and see what happens. *4. You will start getting responses
within 1-2 weeks, it depends. ***ALSO REMEMBER*** SEND YOUR $1 OUT TO
EVERYONE ON THE LIST, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U.S. WHAT ARE YOU
WAITING FOR??? GOOD LUCK!!!

Old February 25th 05, 01:13 PM
Bob

oups.com...

Is there ANYBODY left who is stupid enough to believe this ****?

--
Bob Finnan
http://bobfinnan.com

Old February 27th 05, 02:20 AM
Mike Berro

"Bob" wrote in message
wrote in message
oups.com...
MAKE EASY AND QUICK CASH MONEY by doing almost nothing (NO JOKE, NO
SCAM, AND VERY LEGAL)

Is there ANYBODY left who is stupid enough to believe this ****?

Let's see, at one per minute ...

---Mike