FS: U.S. SILVER COINS! ! ! !

Old November 6th 04, 03:28 PM
MAX SCHWARTZ

Default FS: U.S. SILVER COINS! ! ! !

SILVER ON THE WAY UP AGAIN NOW THAT ELECTIONS ARE OVER!!! As of the time of
this posting (Saturday 11/06 7:30 A.M.) Friday's Close Spot Silver is $7.50
per oz. ! ! !

I will honor these prices till next Friday 11/12/04

DATE
PROOF
UNC

1986
33.00
17.95

1987
33.00
11.95

1988
77.00
11.95

1989
42.00
11.95

1990
40.00
12.95

1991
63.00
11.95

1992
53.00
13.95

1993
198.00
11.95

1994
200.00
11.95

1995
200.00
11.95

1996
54.00
39.00

1997
92.00
11.95

1998
66.00
11.95

1999
73.00
12.95

2000
39.00
11.95

2001
35.00
11.95

2002
33.00
11.95

2003
36.00
11.95

2004
35.00
10.95

All proofs are with Original Box and papers. Uncs. are fresh out of
Government rolls.

Thanks for your interest!

Max

--
SAN PEDRO STAMP & COIN
email:

Old November 6th 04, 05:45 PM
Sam Flanigan

"MAX SCHWARTZ" wrote...

SILVER ON THE WAY UP AGAIN NOW THAT ELECTIONS ARE OVER!!! As of the time
of
this posting (Saturday 11/06 7:30 A.M.) Friday's Close Spot Silver is
$7.50
per oz. ! ! !

I will honor these prices till next Friday 11/12/04

DATE
PROOF
UNC

1986
33.00
17.95

snip

All proofs are with Original Box and papers. Uncs. are fresh out of
Government rolls.

Thanks for your interest!

Max

--
SAN PEDRO STAMP & COIN
email:

Since you do not state it, we should all guess these are Proof SETS, and
coin sets pulled out of bags by you?
Or are the proofs acutally silver sets? If so, I will take a dozen of the
1997's and the 1999's.. thats all, dont want to be too greedy.. )

(yes, I do know what he is selling... but I am only making a point..)

Sam F.