Penspotting: Queen Elizabeth

Old January 28th 05, 03:39 PM
HRH, Alexandra Mary Windsor

Oh yes, that was a pen left on my desk by one of the cleaning
staff. I use a Montblanc "Diplomat" because it writes so well and is
most reliable; Montblanc makes wonderful pens, don't you think, Tim?

And you'll notice that like most of the world, I top post. We
had the Royal Office of Information Technology survey our subjects on
this matter, and I can report to you that 99.8% of Brits don't give a
fig about how anyone posts. The four tenths of a percent that did
however, revealed themselves as men, living in their parent's
basements despite being full-grown adults; who bored their colleagues
to tears with their inane drivel on the subject, and who had a clear
propensity to dress up in little girl's clothing and show it off in
public.

And that Tim McNamara - well he looked so cute in his Catholic
schoolgirl's outfit, complete with patent-leather MaryJanes and white
ankle socks with lace trim.

Until we found out that he liked to solicit unprotected oral
sex from homeless men who lived in dumpsters whilst dressed in his
little school-girl's outfit. And after they had their pleasures with
him, he would deliver one of his dialogues on the correctness of
bottom posting until they beat him senseless.

Well, I'm glad that he's on your side of the pond!

Well, ta-ta now. I do love my Montblanc so!

HRH, Alexandra Mary Windsor
Queen of England

n Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:23:34 -0600, Tim McNamara
dribbled:

I watched a PBS show about the Queen and her family- really a rather
interesting slice of 20th century British history, BTW- and there was
a scene of the Queen reading and signing papers at her desk. This
looked pretty recent, I would say, from her appearance.

The pen she used was obviously a Parker 51, and it looked like the
recent LE in blue with silver cap.

Old January 28th 05, 08:09 PM
so what

HRH, Alexandra Mary Windsor
Queen of England
Oh Sheldon, are you taking the placebos again?

satrap

Old January 28th 05, 08:22 PM
Tim McNamara

Speaking of people who need to let it go and get a life...
Old January 28th 05, 11:46 PM
mz

so what wrote:
HRH, Alexandra Mary Windsor
Queen of England
Oh Sheldon, are you taking the placebos again?

satrap

We know it's not Sheldon because he is a strong proponent of bottom
posting and screams at top posters, "F******* NEWBIE!" It seems
somebody else is trolling among us.

Mark Z.
Old January 29th 05, 02:28 AM
Patrick Lamb

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:22:36 -0600, Tim McNamara
wrote:

"HRH, Alexandra Mary Windsor" writes:

Speaking of people who need to let it go and get a life...

Not to mention delusional...

Email address works as is.
Old January 30th 05, 09:04 PM
Nancy Handy

HRH, Alexandra Mary Windsor wrote:

I can report to you that 99.8% of Brits don't give a fig...
The four tenths of a percent that did however....

The Queen's math is a little rusty.

Old January 31st 05, 01:28 AM
William Bruce

"Nancy Handy" wrote in message
.. .
HRH, Alexandra Mary Windsor wrote:

I can report to you that 99.8% of Brits don't give a fig...
The four tenths of a percent that did however....

The Queen's math is a little rusty.

It's all that inbreeding. Even the infusion of a little German blood a
couple of generations ago doesn't seem to have helped.

William

Queen Elizabeth II * Duke of Edinburgh signatures on eBay Kat66 Autographs 0 December 21st 04 08:25 PM
TTM-autographs (Elisha Cuthbert, Mischa Barton, Tia Carrere, Uma Thurman, Elizabeth Hurley)? Friedrich 'Friedi' Holz Autographs 6 May 4th 04 02:21 AM
Elizabeth Smart & Other Addresses??? ICKIECUP Autographs 4 November 22nd 03 09:35 AM
Elizabeth Gracen Mark S. Autographs 1 November 10th 03 12:03 PM
Signed Album 'A Night At The Opera' by Queen Gavin Gillespie Autographs 0 August 7th 03 07:13 PM