We are Clearing out our inventory ( ebay auction ) no reserve

Old September 17th 04, 12:30 PM
Cardshopmd21222

Default We are Clearing out our inventory ( ebay auction ) no reserve

We are in the process of clearing out our inventory for this year to make room
for some Massave Case breaks & Some rather large Collections we have coming in
.. every item except for 1 is being offered on ebay with no reserve We are Ebay
Silver Power sellers so bid with confidence . we will continue to add items to
the auction over the next few days thanks for your time & good luck . (1,5999
) Positive feedbacks over all positives left (3,378)

eBay.com Seller List: cardshopmd This week auction

http://stores.ebay.com/Cardshopmd Ebay Store Loaded with Rare Greg Maddux
Cards

2003 ELITE EXTRA EDITION ROOKIE LOT OF (194)

Leaf Certfied Materials game used & Autographed lot
with autographs & Rare cards #ed to 100 or less

2003 Donruss elite extra edition comeplete set No reserve
Delmon young Rickey Weeks Adam lowen E Jackson

2003 Donruss The Rookies Autograph lot of (197)
GREAT INVESTMENT LOT FOR ( PSA /BGS GRADERS )

Bo Hart Rookie & Autographed Lot Of 6 with 3 autographs
autographs alone book at $40 each

ADAM LOWEN ROOKIE & AUTOGRAPH LOT OF (20)

Brandon Webb Premium Rc Lot of (11) With 4 Autographs

Delmon Young Premium Rookie Update Lot of (16) no reserve

03 DLP ROOKIE &TRADED PREMIUM RC LOT OF (172) NO RESREVE

Donruss Champions Insert & Autograph lot of ( 215 )
holo foils/25 & 2 partial insert sets Loaded with stars

Donruss Gamers Mixed Game used Jersey lot of ( 145 )
87 of them ar #ed to 100 ( See all 20 photos )

Greg Maddux 96 Leaf Signature Century Mark Autograph.
extended Autograph hard to find

Greg Maddux 96 Leaf Signature Series Extended Autograph

G Maddux 97 Bowman Best Mirror immage Inverted Atomic
Refracttor PSA 9 ( Wood/Maddux/ Somltz/ Benson) 1/1 ???

Greg Maddux 97 Signature Millennium Marks Autograph

Greg Maddux 97 Signature series Century Marks Autograph

Greg Maddux 97 Upper Deck SPX Force Autograph 37/100

Greg Maddux 98 Donruss Signature Red Autograph Sp /12
(extremley rare) 1 of only 12 in the world

Greg Maddux Rc Lot of (19) + 3 sets & 1 Autograph
GREAT INVESTMENT LOT FOR ( PSA /BGS GRADERS )

Large Football starting lineup collection /lot No reserve
T Aikmen ,D Marino ,M Faulk ,J Rice ,B Sanders ,T Davis

Mixed 03 Dlp R&T Premium Rookie Lot with autographs
with autographs & Rare cards #ed to 100 or less

Rickie Weeks Premium Rookie Update Lot of (17) no reserve
GREAT INVESTMENT LOT FOR ( PSA /BGS GRADERS )

Skybox Dougout Access Redeemed Autographed baseball
COA From Fleer/Skybox international (very rare piece ) No Bids Yet