Pre war AMI mechs??

Old January 9th 05, 05:34 AM
Philip Nasadowski

Default Pre war AMI mechs??

Anyone got any pics of the workings on a pre war AMI mech, or any manual
they can scan? I've always been curious on how these units worked Vs
the post war design, and with them being as rare as they are, I've never
seen one in real life

Thanks!
Old January 9th 05, 02:55 PM
Ken In Texas

I have photos of a top filte on my page with the mech exposed. It will
give you an idea.

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Old January 9th 05, 09:07 PM
Philip Nasadowski

In article ,
Ken In Texas wrote:

I have photos of a top filte on my page with the mech exposed. It will
give you an idea.

Ahhh, I know what above the mech board looks like. I'm more curious as
to what *below* the mech board looks like.

I'm one of those weirdos

I think it comes from never getting to see how things worked as a kid
Old January 9th 05, 11:05 PM
Ken In Texas

Photos of them are hard to come by They must be pretty rare in the
wild now.

Old January 10th 05, 01:44 AM
Philip Nasadowski

In article ,
Ken In Texas wrote:

Photos of them are hard to come by They must be pretty rare in the
wild now.

Yeah

My dream juke is a Streamliner or Top Flite.

I'm still curious as to how they work under there. Anyone have even a
manual they could scan?