Britney Spears Cigarette Butt on Ebay......$25++

Old September 7th 04, 06:29 AM
CalRima

Default Britney Spears Cigarette Butt on Ebay......$25++

Frineds, Just when you think you have seen it all...........

Item # 3838402251

A Britney Spears Cigarette Butt for auction on ebay.l

I can see the new Newsgroup already, Alt. Collecting Cigarette Butts :)

Enjoy,

Den
Old September 7th 04, 09:49 AM
Bjwebb3749

There have been articles on tv news about these Britney Spears ebay sales.
They were saying a used piece of her chewing gum was going for $14000 the other
day. Mostly I would guess that those will be items that are never paid for.
Of course, IMO, anyone who pays that much for a cigarette butt or used piece of
chewing gum deserves what they get. Heck, these things mostly don't even carry
any proof except the seller's say-so.
BJ
http://bjwebb3749.tripod.com/bjscelebritysigns/

Old September 7th 04, 03:44 PM
dahoov2

As with anything, there's a borderline into excessive. I heard that
about the chewing gum and it's sick. Props or photos are one thing,
but anyone seriously wanting a used cigarette and chewing gum I think
has crossed the line to obsession. And unless they can meet Britney
and get her DNA and pay that expensive test to prove it, there's no
other way to prove it was hers.

Now some are selling tupperware with "wind" from the hurricane
....sick

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com