Team Lots forsale

Old January 15th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
winston b.hart

Default Team Lots forsale

I have large lots of singles from 2005-2006
products.Here is what products the team lots will be made up
from.Victory,Victory Update,Artifacts,Upper Deck 1 &2,Bee Hive,SP
Authentic,SP Game Used,UD Ice,Fleer Hot Prospects,Fleer
Ultra,Trilogy,Parkhurst,Upper Deck Rookie Update,MVP,SPX,Black
Diamond,Powerplay.There will be a minimum of 1000 cards per team with some
having as much as 2000.I can guarantee these singles not picked through.I
built a few sets and thats it.
So that you know before you email me the cards are $.05 each straight
through.I ask for a bit of help with postage.I will pay for postage on lots
of 3 or more.
I am also going to do the same with my singles from pre 2005.The pre 2005
lots are much smaller.They will range in the area of 1/4 to 1/3 the size of
the 05-06 lots.I will NOT separate and make lots smaller.If there are 1800
cards in a team lot than you will need to purchase all the cards in that
team lot.Some lots have already sold,but still plenty of great team lots
remaining.There are no short prints or inserts included in any of these
lots.

Mighty Ducks
Trashers
Bruins 1261 from 05-06;474 from pre 05
Sabres
Flames **** SOLD
Hurricanes **** SOLD
Black Hawks
Avalanche 1305 from 05-06;654 from pre 05
Blue Jackets
Stars
Red Wings****SOLD
Oilers ****SOLD
Panthers
Kings
Wild 833 from 2005-06;322 from pre 2005
Canadians 1175 from 05-06;410 from pre 05
Predators 948 from 05-06;300 from pre 05
Devils
Islanders
Rangers
Senators ****SOLD
Flyers 1250 from 05-06;411 from pre 05
Coyotes**** SOLD
Penquins **** SOLD
Blues **** SOLD
Sharks 1137 from 05-06;419 from pre 05
Lighting **** SOLD
Maple Leafs **** SOLD
Canucks **** SOLD
Capitals

As you can tell above I have already counted some lots for people who were
interested.So if you might be interested in any team lot(s) please ask and I
will count them up for you.