todays mail

Old April 28th 06, 11:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default todays mail

Recieved from Pierce Brosnon signed and incribed 4x6 photo I had sent
to movie set of Butterfly On A Wheel. Photo was slightly damaged as the
envelope was accidently glued to it, and he mispelled my name, called
me Lois instead of Louis. Probably authentic, since it came from a
venue, I'm hopin any way. Butterfly on a Wheel finishes shooting on
sunday so it is probably too late to send.
Good Luck

Old April 29th 06, 12:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Well, better than to have mispelled, than to have the wrong first name! Rick
Hurst (Dukes of Hazzard) recently personalized an item for me-put a
variation of my last name (To Steve), instead of "To Mike"...

anyway-to make a long story short-I removed the personalization with a
little rubbing alcohol!

Congrats on the success! Bond photo I presume?

Old April 29th 06, 12:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

of course

Old April 29th 06, 03:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

I tried writing in Mexico once and nothing; but I've heard spotty
reports here and there he does sign on sets. But he won't sign
elsewhere. Congrats (even if a little damaged; it's a cool sig to
have).

Old April 29th 06, 03:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Did it damage the photo at all? Mostly I noticed running the tests
that it usually dulls it a bit.

Old April 29th 06, 10:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

I took most of it off, however a small amount of the envelepes adhesive
was left on the photo. I dare not remove or the photo will be
completely damaged.