Lying con man.

Old January 22nd 06, 09:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Lying con man.

Mr. Nudo, back up your claim that I'm not who I claim to be.

Back up your claim that I hacked servers and you contacted security.
Explain to this group how you accused me of criminal activity, reported
me and yet I am still here.

You bear the burden of proff, so put up, NOW.

Otherwise you're nothing but a lying con man

Old January 23rd 06, 10:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Ricky & Joelle White-Johnstown, Pa.- Atlantic Broadband Employee

now you're counting posts- gee, kind of weird for a new rookie net
guy...

now, is that an 8056 Wolly like D-Bob said, or an 8060 like you said,
in that "shipment"

or does the deck change forms as it crosses the country, cutting a
swath of liberal welfare entitlement BS across the map...

(laughter...)

slit- oh no, there goes Ricky's wrists again !

Old January 23rd 06, 11:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Ricky & Joelle White- Johnstown, Pa.-Atlantic Broadband Employee wrote:
now you're counting posts- gee, kind of weird for a new rookie net
guy...

Once again you engage your mouth before your brain. Show me and this
group where I claimed I was a net rookie. Go ahead, we're waiting...

It seems you pull these conclusions out of your ass. I counted my posts
after reading your wild claim.

now, is that an 8056 Wolly like D-Bob said, or an 8060 like you said,
in that "shipment"

You lost out, get over it.

or does the deck change forms as it crosses the country, cutting a
swath of liberal welfare entitlement BS across the map...

(laughter...)

You lost out, get over it.

slit- oh no, there goes Ricky's wrists again !

???????????

Also,

Your posting my headers from the email I sent you is another example of
your lack of net knowledge.

Get yourself a G Mail address and email your regular address and you'll
see that it goes through a proxy (or many proxies) all by itself. It's
just the way GMail works. I doubt you'll have the balls to learn the
truth about your stupid claims, but others will, like your "hijacking
Penn State Servers" claim.

Old January 24th 06, 01:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

suddenly your more interested in personal attacks and email header
details than selling your "stuff"

(cracking up laughing !!!)

obvious Ricky post !

Old January 24th 06, 02:16 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 23 Jan 2006 15:07:46 -0800, wrote:

You lost out, get over it. snip

Don't feed the troll. Just assign him to your kill filer, and peace
and tranquility will return.

dB
Old January 24th 06, 03:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

yet you answer every post, and start threads based on my ebay auctions-

perhaps you should say your post in front of the mirror next time ?