Need Wurlitzer Jukebox repair in Dallas/Fort Worth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 30th 04, 02:39 PM
Brad in DFW

Default Need Wurlitzer Jukebox repair in Dallas/Fort Worth

Hello,

I have a 1954 Wurlitzer Model 1700 in need of repair. The unit powers
up, selects the record and starts to play, but I get no sound. I can
hear the needle playing the record, but I don't get anything through
the speaker. Which leads me to believe the amp is bad. I live in
Northeast Fort Worth and would like to find someone locally.

Thanks for your help.

Brad

remove NOSPAM

Florida Jukebox Repair Jack Juke Boxes 1 January 17th 11 02:52 PM
FAQ Repost Ken In Texas Juke Boxes 1 January 8th 04 09:48 AM
AD: Wurlitzer Bubblelight Jukebox HumanBean Juke Boxes 2 September 29th 03 05:30 PM
FS: Wurlitzer Jukebox - $300 - Baltic Model Oakton 4 Sale Juke Boxes 0 July 28th 03 01:56 PM
FS: Wurlitzer Jukebox - $300 Oakton 4 Sale Juke Boxes 2 July 12th 03 05:40 AM