FBI SADISM, PERVERSION, MENTAL TORTURE and BLATANT human rights violations

Old September 24th 04, 12:27 PM
Free Citizen

Default FBI SADISM, PERVERSION, MENTAL TORTURE and BLATANT human rights violations

"Keith" wrote in message
om...
SUMMARY:

THREE YEARS of and continuing MENTAL TORTURE, TERRORISM, SADISM and
BLATANT human rights violations by FBI SADISTS and PERVERTS.

[BIG SNIP]

Er... Keith, I can't find any reference to pen nor pencil?
--
Best regards,
Free Citizen

Old September 24th 04, 08:18 PM
Mr. Personality

In article , Papageno
wrote:

The FBI is following you?

Maybe that's because you're a criminal?

Or maybe this is all a bunch of lunatic rambling?

Can't give much credence to someone who looks for legal help in places like
alt.collecting.pens-pencils, alt.college, alt.comics.superman,
alt.comp.anti-virus, and alt.comp.freeware.

He's crazy, so he posted 626 lines of drivel.

What's *your* excuse?
Old September 24th 04, 10:09 PM
so what

The PERVERTED FBI "ILLEGALLY" installed tens of audio and video
surveillance devices in my apartment, watching me NAKED,

I don't think they're that bored.
delete what doesn't belong there

Satrap
I find delusions of grandeur to be absolutely true
Old September 25th 04, 05:51 PM
Reuben S. Pitts III

Mr. Personality wrote:

He's crazy, so he posted 626 lines of drivel.

I don't know . . . That part about FBI agents "placed the Calvin Klein
cologne bottle at a 20 degree angle against the shaving set bag in my
rest room" sounds pretty scary. Didn't you see the movie, Conspiracy
Thoeory?

Old September 26th 04, 05:46 AM
bluskie

"Reuben S. Pitts III" wrote in message ...
Mr. Personality wrote:

He's crazy, so he posted 626 lines of drivel.

I don't know . . . That part about FBI agents "placed the Calvin Klein
cologne bottle at a 20 degree angle against the shaving set bag in my
rest room" sounds pretty scary. Didn't you see the movie, Conspiracy
Thoeory?

just wait, the best is yet to come, eventually they will they stick a
needle in him, knock him unconscious and insert a microchip in his
back, then the fun and games really begin...
Old September 26th 04, 09:29 PM
Darnell

Carmen Farkas wrote:
Keith wrote:

THREE YEARS of and continuing MENTAL TORTURE....

at not finding a Pelikan LE Green Demonstrator.....I know.

Count your blessings. Had you procured one, the DIA
probably would have entered your abode and disturbed
its position surreptitiously. You don't need that!

Old September 26th 04, 10:34 PM
so what

just wait, the best is yet to come, eventually they will they stick a
needle in him, knock him unconscious and insert a microchip in his
back, then the fun and games really begin...

He'll begin to moonwalk??
Old October 11th 04, 06:39 AM
so what

THREE YEARS of and continuing MENTAL TORTURE, TERRORISM, SADISM and
BLATANT human rights violations by FBI SADISTS and PERVERT

So, why didn't you just get a divorce?
Old October 11th 04, 08:49 AM
IcTop

This can only happen when you'd brought (or stole) any haunted pen
from the FBI office. Everytime you write, it just have a mind of its
own. It'll also affect your typing when it's close to you. Return that
haunted pen to the FBI office and buy your own pen. Only you can save
yourself. We can only help you in choosing the right pen here.