Catalogs of new stamps issued in the world

Old May 21st 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre COURTIADE[_4_]

Default Catalogs of new stamps issued in the world

Each year, Yvert & Tellier publishes a catalog of the new stamps issued
in the world.

Of course a lot of stamps are missing and added later on in the catalogs
of the following years.

In the French speaking philatelic newsgroup, someone asks if Scott,
Michel, SG (or others) are publishing similar catalogs.
No answer up to now.

Thanks for your help.

--

All the best,
Pierre Courtiade

Old May 21st 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Terry Reedy

"Pierre COURTIADE" wrote in message
| Each year, Yvert & Tellier publishes a catalog of the new stamps issued
| in the world.
|
| Of course a lot of stamps are missing and added later on in the catalogs
| of the following years.
|
| In the French speaking philatelic newsgroup, someone asks if Scott,
| Michel, SG (or others) are publishing similar catalogs.
| No answer up to now.
|
| Thanks for your help.

Last I knew, Scott has a monthly magazine, a large part of which is a
catalog supplement of new issues since the last issue.

Old May 22nd 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On May 21, 6:49*pm, "Terry Reedy" wrote:
"Pierre COURTIADE" wrote in message

| Each year, Yvert & Tellier publishes a catalog of the new stamps issued
| in the world.
|
| Of course a lot of stamps are missing and added later on in the catalogs
| of the following years.
|
| In the French speaking philatelic newsgroup, someone asks if Scott,
| Michel, SG (or others) are publishing similar catalogs.
| No answer up to now.
|
| Thanks for your help.

Last I knew, Scott has a monthly magazine, a large part of which is a
catalog supplement of new issues since the last issue.

Hi,

Scott does publish a 'Scott Stamp Monthly' which has listings of
stamps issued since the last catalog.
Stanley Gibbons used to have a similar publication 'Gibbons Stamp
Monthly' which I listed issues released
since the last catalog was published. I assume that the Gibbons
publication is still being published.

Jerry B
Old May 22nd 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On May 21, 5:31 pm, "Pierre COURTIADE" wrote:
Each year, Yvert & Tellier publishes a catalog of the new stamps issued
in the world.

Of course a lot of stamps are missing and added later on in the catalogs
of the following years.

In the French speaking philatelic newsgroup, someone asks if Scott,
Michel, SG (or others) are publishing similar catalogs.
No answer up to now.

Thanks for your help.

--

All the best,
Pierre Courtiade
courtiade at free dot fr

Bonsoir Pier

Michel does an annual survey of new issues
and publishes the statistics of each country's
total issues (and value) for the previous year.

It is in their magazine. However I do not think
that they issue an annual catalogue.

Blair
Old May 24th 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre COURTIADE[_4_]

Blair (TC) wrote :

Bonsoir Pier

Michel does an annual survey of new issues
and publishes the statistics of each country's
total issues (and value) for the previous year.

It is in their magazine. However I do not think
that they issue an annual catalogue.

Hi everybody,

Many thanks for all the answers from Terry, Jerry & Blair !
I just passed the information to fr.rec.philatelie

--

All the best,
Pierre