Summer swap goodies arrive!

Old August 20th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

Default Summer swap goodies arrive!

Many thanks to Eric Babula for my swap gifts:

A nice VF 1908-O Barber Half which is now enjoying its new home in my Dansco
7070 album, a nice 1886 Seated Dime love token, and a very sharp 1943-D
"steelie", which is a birth year coin for me. Thank you, Eric!

Amistad
'swapping rocks!'

Old August 21st 06, 11:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Eric Babula

"Amistad" wrote in
:

Many thanks to Eric Babula for my swap gifts:

A nice VF 1908-O Barber Half which is now enjoying its new home in
my Dansco 7070 album, a nice 1886 Seated Dime love token, and a
very sharp 1943-D "steelie", which is a birth year coin for me.
Thank you, Eric!

Amistad
'swapping rocks!'

Hey, Amistad! Glad to hear that the gifts made it to you safely, and
that the Barber could fit into your Type Set! I thought the love token
would be something different for you - I don't even have one in my
collection. And, it was just plain dumb luck that the Steelie was a
birth year coin for you! I probably subconsciously knew that, but really
didn't realize it when I picked it out of my collection!

You said it: 'swapping rocks!'

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA