Anybody got a Wurlitzer 2500?

Old January 11th 05, 04:21 AM
Jim Murphy

Default Anybody got a Wurlitzer 2500?

You will want to subscribe to Always Jukin magazine and attend the Chicago
Shows where almost everything jukebox is sold.

The people on this newsgroup will be glad to help you and give you aid and
comfort as you pursue this great hobby. Jim

"Dirk Roels" wrote in message
Hi all,

I decided last Friday to buy my very first juke, a Wurlitzer 2500 (which

is
in perfect condition). At the age of 52 I know it's late. I now would like
to start collecting stuff "about or around" this type (posters,

brochures,
etc..). Anybody aware if those things even exist? Where to get them? And
just getting the name of a "soul-mate" would be a pleasure as well.

Cheers,
Dirk

Old February 5th 05, 10:38 PM
ready

I have a Wurlitzer 2500 too, and I'm looking to sell it. Do you know how
much they are worth. Mine is in excellent condition and fully loaded with
45s.

Thanks.

Old February 6th 05, 01:49 AM
Coinopwarehouse

If you aren't too far from MD I would pay $750 or $850 for a decent
one. Lloyd (www.coinopwarehouse.com)

Old February 6th 05, 08:36 PM
pinvid

Wow thats cheap....
oups.com...

Old February 7th 05, 12:09 AM
Coinopwarehouse

I sold a complete one yesterday with a broken dome for $500 at
www.coinopwarehouse.com and the dome isn't that much, so it isn't cheap
- that is the market for that box! Lloyd