MEET US FACE TO FACE FOR FREE SAMPLES OF HIGH QUALITYUNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES

Old April 16th 19, 10:03 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

Default MEET US FACE TO FACE FOR FREE SAMPLES OF HIGH QUALITYUNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES

We are a leading manufacturer of high quality counterfeit banknotes, we have ready supply of pounds, euros and dollars of any quantity required. Our notes are the best you will find all around Europe, our notes bypass self-checkout tills, UV lights, note pens, Banks and all other forms of note verification process. Please note we have ready any amount you may require contact us directly for quick sales and price inquiry.

BUY BEST QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE @ WWW.SUPERCOUNTERFEITBILLS.COM

COUNTERFEIT NOTES FOR THE FOLLOWING CURRENCIES;

EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
DNR - DINAR
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht
NZD - New Zealand Dollar
SAR - Saudi Arabian Riyal
QAR - Qatari Riya

- Free shipping
- Our bills/notes bypass everything, counterfeit pens and machines.
- We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES
- UV: YES
- All security features available

Email:

Website: