replacement 8-track deck motor feedback-AWESOME !

Old November 26th 04, 01:04 PM
trippin28track

Default replacement 8-track deck motor feedback-AWESOME !

Awsome ebay seller. A+
Buyer beardog_56 ( 82) Nov-25-04 21:12 5730120672
Reply by 66fourdoor: BRAND NEW REPLACEMENT 8-TRACK DECK
MOTOR-SONY-PIONEER-PANASONIC-RADIOCHACK-MARAN Nov-26-04 04:42

this fella bolted one of my awesome new replacement deck motors into
his Panasonic, it fixed the deck instantly...

get 'em while they last !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
Old December 1st 04, 01:12 PM

This deck was sold on ebay, after I installed one of the new 8-track
drive motors in it- and another satisfied buyer and good feedback.

Smooth transaction. A pleasure to do business with. AAA+++
Buyer cb160 ( 522) Nov-30-04 22:04 5730846083
Reply by 66fourdoor: MARANTZ SUPERSCOPE TDR830 8-track
recorder-serviced Dec-01-04 05:08

Proof positive, the replacement 8-track deck motors are a direct
replacement in the Marantz/Sony/Superscope decks. Stop oiling 30 year
old motors with tons of wow/flutter, bolt in a new one and go ! Only
$10 plus shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Old December 1st 04, 02:10 PM
8 tracker from hell

This deck was sold on ebay, after I installed one of the new 8-track
drive motors in it- and another satisfied buyer and good feedback.

Smooth transaction. A pleasure to do business with. AAA+++
Buyer cb160 ( 522) Nov-30-04 22:04 5730846083
Reply by 66fourdoor: MARANTZ SUPERSCOPE TDR830 8-track
recorder-serviced Dec-01-04 05:08

Proof positive, the replacement 8-track deck motors are a direct
replacement in the Marantz/Sony/Superscope decks. Stop oiling 30 year
old motors with tons of wow/flutter, bolt in a new one and go ! Only
$10 plus shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws

eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5734693350&ssPage Name=STRK:MESE:IT

--
i have an 8 track mind
Old December 1st 04, 05:57 PM
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:10:47 -0500, 8 tracker from hell

Proof positive, the replacement 8-track deck motors are a direct
replacement in the Marantz/Sony/Superscope decks. snip

Doesn't prove ANYTHING, Monsieur Nouilles, the french frauder. Just
proves the guy got his crap. Not one word about the quality of the
deck, a hallmark of your feedback on EVERY item...except MINE, where I
pointed out that your bootleg of "SWTR" was a poor quality dub on a
worn out cassette.

Stop oiling 30 year
old motors with tons of wow/flutter snip

What the fook would YOU know about wow and flutter? Do you have an
Ampex TU-40 with which to measure such phenomena? Or even a cheapie
Heathkit? Do you even have enough of an ear to HEAR it? No on all
counts.

I have these motors, also. They don't fit MUCH. Monsieur Nouilles
also fraudulently claims they will work in a Wollensak DC model, which
they certainly will not. They DO fit my Paragoric car player, and so,
to check Monsieur Nouilles' claim, I installed one. Result? NO NET
CHANGE IN PERFORMANCE...PERIOD.

For the record, Monsieur Nouilles bought these at a price far below
his asking price. It's just another way for him to make money for
NudoFraud Industries®, since he has no other source of income in
today's destroyed Bush economy. They sold for $5.95 from Consolidated
before he thought he'd "corner the market" on them...a market that
just isn't there. Steve at Consolidated dumped them because they just
don't sell.

You're going to be eating these turkeys a long, LONG time, Monsieur
Nouilles, the french frauder. Bon apetite!

dB
Old December 2nd 04, 07:36 PM

Well at least you finally admitted, Steve at CEI doesn't have any left.
To my knowledge, neither does anyone else. Keep in mind Steve was not
aggressively marketing those motors. Every Ebay auction I put up so
far, they sold in the $10-25 range, and to be quite honest, they are
selling QUICKLY. I've sold 5% of the inventory already, in a very short
time of only 2 weeks. At this rate in 6 months this inventory will be
gone.

They work superbly. I'm keeping about 10 motors for my own use.

You quote a $5.95 price- that's VERY expensive compared to the huge
bulk discount I got. I already made back $90 on the motors. You
obviously need a lesson in investment- i.e. "good" stocks (and
inventory) are ones that perform well, consistently, over the long run.
If I had a stack of 200 $5 bills, would you give me $1 each for the
bills ?? I'd say that's a good investment.

I'm in it long term and for the 8-track dedication- and diehard
trackers can now breathe new life into their vintage tape decks and get
10-20 more years out of them. Heck, buy 2 motors and your deck will
last you a lifetime. The Akai 83D was KNOWN for bad motor problems-
just about every one starts shorting out and flickering the front panel
lights, due to bad motor brushes, and dragging tapes- this fixes it,
PRIMO.

The motors are BOLT INS for Fisher, Marantz, Realistic, Pioneer, Sony,
Zenith, Panasonic, Akai 83D, and many more 8-tracks, and also many
cassette decks. They are an easy swap that takes about 15 minutes.
Imagine your Pioneer HR-99 or HR-100 cruising along with a brand new
motor, for only $12 delivered. That's a deal ! They will also go in
the Wollensak decks with very little work- maybe drill a few mounting
holes. If it has an existing DC motor, this new motor can and will
replace it. I just had a guy put one in a Panasonic 808 deck- which I
didn't know would fit.

Wanna sell an old deck on ebay ?? The deck will sell lightning fast
with a new motor in it, as buyers realize, the darn thing is gonna run
a long, long time. I did the "take apart and oil, set speed regulator"
thing before on my own decks with DC motors, a real PITA as the used
ones in decks always have shot brushes in them. AND- What's your time
worth ??

Your choice- oil it and band aid it, or just bolt a new one in for $12
and go...

Nuff said...

Old December 2nd 04, 11:47 PM
8 tracker from hell

[...]

NudoFraud........your full of ****.
kiss my ass you son of a bitch
--
i have an 8 track mind
Old December 3rd 04, 01:45 AM
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 18:47:12 -0500, 8 tracker from hell

Well at least you finally admitted, Steve at CEI doesn't have any left. snip

Another lie. He does.

You quote a $5.95 price- that's VERY expensive compared to the huge
bulk discount I got. I already made back $90 on the motors. snip

All the better reason for a.c.8-t-t regulars to avoid buying from you.

The motors are BOLT INS for Fisher, Marantz, Realistic, Pioneer, Sony,
Zenith, Panasonic, Akai 83D, and many more 8-tracks, and also many
cassette decks. snip

Oh, we're giving up on the false info regarding Sanyosaks? You
shill...can't even cover up your own lies.

They will also go in
the Wollensak decks with very little work- maybe drill a few mounting
holes. If it has an existing DC motor, this new motor can and will
replace it. snip

WRONG. The Wollensaks use a tachyservo to regulate shaft speed, which
requires...oh ****, why should I wisen up a chump? Suffice it to say,
THEY WILL NOT WORK ON A WOLLENSAK OR ANY DC MOTORED DEVICE USING SPEED
REGULATION.

Your choice- oil it and band aid it, or just bolt a new one in for $12
and go... snip

....and contribute to the bottom line of the biggest frauder and thief
of the 8 track world, Monsieur Charles Nouilles, aka "Chuckie
Noodles", and his infamous "NudoFraud Industries®." For my part, I'd
rather my money go elsewhere.

NudoFraud........your full of ****.
kiss my ass you son of a bitch snip

LMAO! At this rate, M. Nouilles must have a backlog of asses he must
kiss!

dB
Old December 3rd 04, 01:22 PM
Yodedude2

snip

why should I wisen up a chump?

snip

Whoop, there it is. later, ron

Old December 3rd 04, 02:02 PM
trippin28track

DeserTBoB wrote in message . ..

http://i7.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/ec/1c/64_1_b.JPG

This picture is worth a thousand words...

snooze, ya loose !!

(laughter...)
Old December 5th 04, 04:24 PM
trippin28track

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

relisted- get 'em while the supply lasts-replacement 8-track deck DC
drive motors brand new stock- will fit PANASONIC-REALISTIC RADIO
SHACK-PIONEER-ZENITH-MARANTZ-SUPERSCOPE-SONY-and many more home
component, all in one, and car 8-track decks, also fits some cassette
decks.

stop oiling and fiddling with dead drive motors- delivered price new
with shipping $12