DeserTBoB

Old July 28th 06, 08:11 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Scott Irvine

Default DeserTBoB

I was trying to send an email to you, But it comes back as invalid. Can
you give me a valid email address? I am not going to spam you.
Old July 28th 06, 11:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
smogchokedLosAngeles

Scott Irvine wrote:
I was trying to send an email to you, But it comes back as invalid. Can
you give me a valid email address? I am not going to spam you.

DON'T send that jerk an email- he'll post your email addy all over
Usenet and harass and spam you- be forewarned

Old July 28th 06, 04:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 03:11:30 -0400, Scott Irvine
wrote:

I was trying to send an email to you, But it comes back as invalid. Can
you give me a valid email address? I am not going to spam you. snip

The info to get to my email is enclosed in the header. Read the
Organization line.
Old July 28th 06, 04:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 28 Jul 2006 03:13:28 -0700, "smogchokedLosAngeles"
wrote:

Scott Irvine wrote:
I was trying to send an email to you, But it comes back as invalid. Can
you give me a valid email address? I am not going to spam you.

DON'T send that jerk an email- he'll post your email addy all over
Usenet and harass and spam you- be forewarned snip

I only harass you, Charlie Nudo aka 66fourdoor, because you're a crook
and a fraudster, not to mention being a low IQ moron.
Old July 28th 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

Scott Irvine wrote:
I was trying to send an email to you, But it comes back as invalid. Can
you give me a valid email address? I am not going to spam you.

Scott- here's why you should NOT email DeserTBob- see how he acts ?

he's blowing a gasket here in another thread, and making more personal
threats of posting pictures of someone's wife, kid, cars (?), etc.

the guy is a few scoops short of a ice cone...

link and post below with headers:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...1f1998a23d1e87

From: DeserTBoB
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO AMP-400 WATTS/CHANNEL-$275
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:42:54 -0700

OK, Noodles...you want to play that game? We can play that game.
Expect pictures of your house, cars, you, your wife and any other
pertinent images to be posted on the Internet soon.

Old July 29th 06, 12:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 28 Jul 2006 11:43:00 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

he's blowing a gasket here in another thread, and making more personal
threats of posting pictures of someone's wife, kid, cars (?), etc. snip

What "threats?" It's all public domain information. I'm not "blowing
a gasket," you're just delusional again...still? HE'S the one that
posted his vehicles online. Pictures of his house are NOT "personal
information," nor are pictures of anyone's visage, as long as they're
on any public property.

Whatsa madda Noodles? Going to lock yourself up in that shack with
the crummy window ACs now to hide?