Michael Marotta the ANA and cheating

Old March 3rd 09, 08:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default Michael Marotta the ANA and cheating

On Mar 2, 1:48 am, Mike Marotta wrote:

I neither buy nor sell via eBay.

Do you really collect coins. Because “Archives are forever” I searched
your posts. I didnt see any about your buying any coins juzt a whole
lot of hoohaa.

Then Michael Marotta said he wasn’t himself a liar and a bully.
Hahaha !!!

Sorry, I missed that part. As a rule, I do not deny, but there may be
exceptions. Can you provide a citation?

I already provided a citation whejn I found your post

Who is Michael Marotta and why is it important what he says?

He is an anticollecotor who thinks collectors "in general" are liars
and who supports cheating and cheators. He is also one of the
spokesman for the ANA writing for their magazine.

I will ask you again if you believe what you said about collectors are
liars and cheating is irrelevant. You have not answered this STILL. Do
you stand behind your wrods or are you a weirdo troll who writes for
thed ANA magazine to help collectors all the while thinking they are
liars and not collecting coins yourself. When you wrote that
collectors are liars and cheating is irrelevant someone said you were
trolling and another person said maybe you believe it. DO YOU BELEIVE
IT ??? See if you can give a straight answer.
Old March 3rd 09, 08:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

wrote in message
On Mar 2, 1:48 am, Mike Marotta wrote:

I neither buy nor sell via eBay.

Do you really collect coins. Because “Archives are forever” I searched
your posts. I didnt see any about your buying any coins juzt a whole
lot of hoohaa.

Then Michael Marotta said he wasn’t himself a liar and a bully.
Hahaha !!!

Sorry, I missed that part. As a rule, I do not deny, but there may be
exceptions. Can you provide a citation?

I already provided a citation whejn I found your post

Who is Michael Marotta and why is it important what he says?

He is an anticollecotor who thinks collectors "in general" are liars
and who supports cheating and cheators. He is also one of the
spokesman for the ANA writing for their magazine.

You must find it frustrating that no one else here seems to inspired by
your opinions. Perhaps you would be better off making up a sign and joining
one of those pathetic "hey hey, ho ho" groups parading around in a circle.
At least that way you might get some attention from passers by. Don't
forget to duck.

Old March 3rd 09, 08:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On Mar 3, 3:00*pm, wrote:
[...]

Geez. Give it up already. yawn
Old March 4th 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On Mar 3, 3:00*pm, wrote:
[...]

I think you should sign your real name, your qualifications, and the
reason for your post.
The someone MIGHT pay attention.

Chas. Edw.
Old March 4th 09, 02:37 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

wrote in message
I think you should sign your real name, your qualifications, and the
reason for your post. The someone MIGHT pay attention.

I think you should take your own advice, you pompous twit.

Old March 4th 09, 02:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On Mar 3, 9:37 pm, "RWF"
I think you should take your own advice, you pompous twit.

My apologies I did not realize that RWF and realcoincollector
were the same person.

Chas.Edw.
Old March 4th 09, 02:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

wrote in message
On Mar 3, 9:37 pm, "RWF"
I think you should take your own advice, you pompous twit.

My apologies I did not realize that RWF and realcoincollector
were the same person.

I suspected you of the very same thing, putz.

Michael Marotta supports cheating [email protected] Coins 14 March 8th 09 03:06 AM
Ping Michael Marotta AnswerMan2 Coins 0 November 16th 04 11:12 PM
Dear Michael Marotta Jorg Lueke Coins 2 September 28th 04 06:15 PM
2nd PING: Michael Marotta MorganCoin1 Coins 3 November 14th 03 08:31 AM
PING: MIchael Marotta MorganCoin1 Coins 18 November 11th 03 12:38 PM