Flat rate priority mail price

Old December 2nd 04, 11:45 PM
dahoov2

Default Flat rate priority mail price

For those who read my post about the new priority boxes with the flat
rate seal on it, beware... unless you've something REALLY heavy in it,
it's not worth using. Cost is 7.70

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old December 3rd 04, 01:43 AM
Jade

Really heavy and really thick

There are flat rate envelopes for $3.85

Old December 3rd 04, 06:55 AM
Mr Black

do they also have these boxes for international postage?
i know they do with flat rate envelopes as i have had things sent to me down
here in Oz in these for about the last 10 years.

MrB.

Old December 3rd 04, 02:55 PM
dahoov2

I didn't see any (didn't ask sorry) but I doubt it. I think it's
probbly just US to US. That'd be great though.... then it'd probably
be worth it.

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:55:56 +1100, "Mr Black" mr_black@ REMOVE
SPAMBLOCK optusnet.com.au wrote:

do they also have these boxes for international postage?
i know they do with flat rate envelopes as i have had things sent to me down
here in Oz in these for about the last 10 years.

MrB.

.. .

Old December 4th 04, 01:51 AM
Wanda

The $3.85 flat rate envelopes are great - it's the same rate as for the
minimum priority mail, but the weight can be unlimited, as long as you can
get it in the envelope. I mailed 2 horseshoes and 2 railroad spikes (about
6lbs total) in one envelope last year, and it was only #3.85. It was
great - I saved about 10 bucks.

Love, Wanda