A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Rowe R-91 Turntable Issues

Old December 24th 17, 10:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Grand Canyon Vending
external usenet poster

Default Rowe R-91 Turntable Issues

I have a Rowe R-91 which I bought new from Rowe in Phoenix thirty years ago which lived for years at the Grand Canyon Pub and the Lone Pine Saloon in Munds Park, Az. The problem I am having is that as soon as the record hits the turntable and the tone arm lifts and gets to the point where it would otherwise drop - it cancels, the tone arm lifts back up and the grabber returns the record to the carousel. I think it is an error 32. Any help or suggestions for this old dog (me) would be sincerely appreciated.
Ads
Old January 3rd 18, 03:45 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Canyon Vending View Post
I have a Rowe R-91 which I bought new from Rowe in Phoenix thirty years ago which lived for years at the Grand Canyon Pub and the Lone Pine Saloon in Munds Park, Az. The problem I am having is that as soon as the record hits the turntable and the tone arm lifts and gets to the point where it would otherwise drop - it cancels, the tone arm lifts back up and the grabber returns the record to the carousel. I think it is an error 32. Any help or suggestions for this old dog (me) would be sincerely appreciated.
Disconnect the two pin plug to the cut off switch, if the record is not cancelled then the reed switch is faulty and has a short on it.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK