Rowe R-91 Turntable Issues

Old December 24th 17, 10:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Grand Canyon Vending

Default Rowe R-91 Turntable Issues

I have a Rowe R-91 which I bought new from Rowe in Phoenix thirty years ago which lived for years at the Grand Canyon Pub and the Lone Pine Saloon in Munds Park, Az. The problem I am having is that as soon as the record hits the turntable and the tone arm lifts and gets to the point where it would otherwise drop - it cancels, the tone arm lifts back up and the grabber returns the record to the carousel. I think it is an error 32. Any help or suggestions for this old dog (me) would be sincerely appreciated.
Old January 3rd 18, 03:45 PM
Alan Hood Alan Hood is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sheffield UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Canyon Vending View Post
I have a Rowe R-91 which I bought new from Rowe in Phoenix thirty years ago which lived for years at the Grand Canyon Pub and the Lone Pine Saloon in Munds Park, Az. The problem I am having is that as soon as the record hits the turntable and the tone arm lifts and gets to the point where it would otherwise drop - it cancels, the tone arm lifts back up and the grabber returns the record to the carousel. I think it is an error 32. Any help or suggestions for this old dog (me) would be sincerely appreciated.
Disconnect the two pin plug to the cut off switch, if the record is not cancelled then the reed switch is faulty and has a short on it.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man