Nicole Kidman - interest in classical numismatics

Old July 1st 05, 10:47 PM
stonej

Default Nicole Kidman - interest in classical numismatics

I see in the latest Numismatist the actress Nicole Kidman is
actively pursuing studies in classical Judaean numismatics as a result
of being tutored in the Old Testament by a bibical archaeologist at
Pepperdine University in Malibu according to an
article in the New York Daily News. Speculation is that she is
trying to reconnect with her Catholic roots after her detour into
Scientology during her marriage to former husband Tom Cruise.

Someone should contact her and invite her to join the ANA or the
ANS.

Old July 2nd 05, 04:46 AM
Willy P

Holy cow. I would love to talk about bust halves with her!

Old July 2nd 05, 04:59 AM
Willy P

I would also like to touch her bust.....quarters.

Old July 2nd 05, 05:47 PM
Edward McGrath

Willy wrote: I would also like to touch her bust.....quarters. snip
Dude, Nicole Kidman is as flat as an ironing board. If you were able to
touch anything they'd feel like two pimples ready to pop.

Old July 3rd 05, 12:40 AM
Jeff R

"Edward McGrath" wrote in message
Willy wrote: I would also like to touch her bust.....quarters. snip
Dude, Nicole Kidman is ...

True class, Ted.
True class.

Old July 3rd 05, 02:00 PM
Edward McGrath

Jeffy you never keep your promises. You said you plonked me and now you
comment on my reply to willy.

Old July 3rd 05, 02:39 PM
Jeff R

"Edward McGrath" wrote in message
Jeffy you never keep your promises. You said you plonked me and now you
comment on my reply to willy.

hehe.

Even though I shouldn't reply to you now, Ted, I will.

I have never plonked anyone - ever. Even you, you crass, insensitive,
vulgar self-abusing little twerp.

I challenge you show otherwise, otherwise I expect you to apologise for
lying.

(Ha!)

--
Jeff R.

Old July 4th 05, 01:24 AM
Edward McGrath

Jeffy, Reid was right, all you do is lie. Jeff the number #1 australian
mental dwarf.