TECH: Wurlitzer 2510

Old October 6th 08, 05:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
MontanaJoe

Default TECH: Wurlitzer 2510

I just pick up a Wurlitzer 2510 and it needs a liitle work. I have
ordered a manual for it and am pretty handy with this type of stuff
but this is my first jukebox. The first thing I found with it was
that there are some blown fuses in the poer supply. However, the
markings on the supply are not very readible as to fuse size and with
what I can see and what is on the fuses I am thinking that the wrong
fuses were put in by one of the previous owners. I realize that with
blown fuses the problem is porabably a down stream short but..... I
can always hope. My question I guess is does anyone happen to kow
what fuses (there are 4 of them) that are supposed to be in the power
supply. all I can make out is:

PRI 2A SLO BLO
DC 3A
AC 8A
AMP 1.6A SLO BLO

no voltages listed for any of them but the fuses were as follows(same
order):
2A SLO BLO 125V (I think this one is correct)
4A 125V (I think this one is wrong)
8A 32V (right amp but 32V AC??)
2A 250V SLO BLO (No idea on the 250V)

Any help you might provide is great appreciated.

Thanks all.