CONTACT ANY CELEBRITY

Old March 20th 05, 01:55 AM
ORLANDO VALIDO

Default CONTACT ANY CELEBRITY

Need to contact a celebrity?

Located in the heart of historic Hollywood, Contact Any Celebrity maintains
the largest online database of almost 50,000 accurate celebrity contacts.

We also list the agent, manager, publicist, attorney, business manager and
production company for each celebrity when available along with each
representative's respective contact information. We also list the charitable
causes that each celebrity contributes to! Every day our staff works to
ensure that our database is up to date.

Who all do you have?

We list contact information for movie, television, music, and sports stars,
as well as almost every other public figure imaginable! This includes
politicians, talk show hosts, fashion designers, world leaders...even
reality TV stars! We also offer two unbeatable guarantees (100% Satisfaction
and Postage Refund) along with 24 hour phone and email support.

How does it work?

After completing the simple sign up process, you can access the member's
area and search the database immediately. In addition, you'll get our free
report, How to Contact Celebrities...and Get Great Responses! We encourage
you to take a free tour of our service, read our customer testimonials, and
check out our list of frequently asked questions.

Can I trust this site?

Absolutely. We've provided accurate celebrity contacts to fans, businesses,
and charitable organizations since 1996. We currently serve over 5,000
satisfied monthly members, and have sold over 10,000 copies of our printed
directory. The Better Business Bureau has even awarded us with an 'A'
rating!

For more information please logon

http://wetrack.it/cac/af.cgi?385