W.T.B. 2001 Uncirculated Mint Set

Old April 13th 04, 07:47 AM
Wheeler

Default W.T.B. 2001 Uncirculated Mint Set

As the title says, I am in need of a 2001 Uncirculated Mint Set. I
will pay the going price on ebay and postage. I would rather buy
from and rcc'er than ebay if possible. Email me if you have a set
for sale.
Thanks
Wheeler
Old April 13th 04, 08:37 AM
Yousri Ahmad

Hi Wheeler(Roseco spelling OK?) send you address and I will send it to you
free. You rejected my present for you granddaughter. So this will be
replacement. :-)

--
Yousri Ahmad
ANA # R-210745

Old April 13th 04, 09:07 AM
Wheeler

"Wheeler" wrote in message
As the title says, I am in need of a 2001 Uncirculated Mint Set. I
will pay the going price on ebay and postage. I would rather buy
from and rcc'er than ebay if possible. Email me if you have a set
for sale.
Thanks
Wheeler

Yousri, I do not remember rejecting a present for Elizabeth? I sure
do thank you for this offer..... You just saved me around 40 dollars
my friend..... I will put that money in a certain fund going on in
the newsgroup. I was going to buy the 2 rolls of Kennedy's from the
mint to get the "P" mint and I needed the uncirculated set anyway.
So this way, I will have the best of both worlds. And my
granddaughter Elizabeth, named after my FIRST wife, her great grand
mother and great great grand mother will be getting most of these
coins that I am collecting now anyway. so you are still giving the
gift to her in a round about way.
This is one thing that I like about this newsgroup.... Always
someone out there to help. Now I guess I have to have a contest
don't I?
Anyway my address is as follows:
Roscoe Garrett
303 Van Winkle Drive
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas. 72512
Phone (870) 670-5936
Old April 13th 04, 10:26 AM
Yousri Ahmad

Hi Roscoe,
May be you don't remember, but when she was born
somebody suggest to give her ASE 2003 for her birth
year and I volunteer to send it to her but you said
you had it already for her.

So this will be her present. And a little surprise,
which will be shipped tomorrow.
I am using Yahoo email because comcast won't let me
send email BUT I can receive email in those 2 email
IDs
and .

RCC group are great to name a few, yourself and many
others that helped me a lot without knowing it.
I also too sad for the ACG stuff and I will try to
help the best I can.
Anyway this my way of giving back a little to help
other RCC people.

Now :-) YES you have to have a contest and fix the
result so I can win.

Just kidding.

Hope you will enjoy the set.
Thanks

Old April 14th 04, 04:44 AM
Ron

Roscoe,

Did you want a separate 2001P/D kennedy?
I have a bag on order that I want to just grab a couple from and then
I will end up trying to sell the rest or sitting on them.
I don't grade kennedys, so I am not cherrypicking...just grabbing some
for my son's dansco and putting a handful away and selling the rest.
I just got the 2004P/D bag tonight and did just that.

They are going for $4 or so after s/h on ebay but if you want a
2001P/D and/or 2004P/D for free, just let me know.....after what you
have been through, and as a fellow veteran, I would have no problem
sending them to you.

Ron