*** Coins for sale ***

Old July 3rd 03, 07:08 AM
Wheeler

Default *** Coins for sale ***

I am starting a new list for people that we, on RCC trust
to buy from........ If I miss anyone, PLEASE POST on
RCC. ( I will only post names of the people on RCC, that
RCC 'people' have bought from and had good dealings with).
O.K. Now for the list that I have so far........

COINS FOR SALE
At ebay, do a seller search for the name " kwtynes50 "
At ebay, do a seller search for the name " seylevel "
At ebay, do a seller search for the name "
"
Michael Cline at
www.coin-shop.com
http://www.brent-krueger.com
http://www.brooklyngallery.com/shopping/shopping.htm
http://www.cheapslabs.com/
http://www.cointown.com/
http://www.dylancoins.com
http://www.elsen.be
http://www.frankcoins.com
http://www.harlanjberk.com
http://www.jandm.com
http://www.kelleyscoins.com/main.htm
http://www.nactcoin.com/catalog/index.php
http://www.reedcoins.com/
http://www.silvertowne.com
http://www.telesphere.com/ts/coins/
http://www.Teletrade.com/coins/home.asp
http://www.usmint.gov
Toned Morgan Dollars for Sale:
http://www.k6az.com/inventory/morgan_sales.htm
Coins with animals on them.
http://www.coinlode.com/
Canadian coins and exonumia
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/coin3/
Euros
http://eurocollections.com/
http://www.EuroCoins.gr/shop
http://www.scandmint.com
Greek coins (euros and drachmas)
http://nomismata.digitalrice.com/coinshop.asp
Scottish Banknotes and Coins:
http://www.angelfire.com/ns/scottishmoney/index.html
World Coins and Paper Money

Larry Calder (check him out!) at
http://www.texascoinstuff.com/
Fred Weinberg for error coins.
http://www.fredweinberg.com/
Rich Schemmer for error coins. http://www.richerrors.com/
Chuck, great coins and service. http://www.telesphere.com
Also check out the seller's here under the auction links
and sellers:
http://www.geocities.com/chrystawilson/links.html

IF you would like to be added to this list, please POST to
RCC.
( Sorry AH- ACG. You are not wanted or welcomed here! )

R. Lee Garrett
This E-mail and any files and attachments transmitted with
it are private and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, any use of this information or dissemination or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by E-mail to
indicating the error.

Commemorative Coins FREE SHIPPING! rose General 0 November 24th 03 03:09 AM
Alberta Coins rose General 0 November 4th 03 02:46 PM
BC & Saskatchewan Coins rose General 0 November 1st 03 03:36 PM
Saskatchewan & Manitoba Coins rose General 0 October 20th 03 04:09 PM
BC & Ontario Coins rose General 0 October 10th 03 05:28 PM