Please delete my FA postings and I appologize for posting them here.

Old December 11th 05, 05:35 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default Please delete my FA postings and I appologize for posting them here.

Hi, I saw a FA for juvenile books and thought I could list FA on this
list but now realize it is not allowed. Please delete my emails and I
will not do this again. I am very sorry for not reading the rules
first, I just saw the other FA and assumed it was okay. Thanks, Norman

Old December 11th 05, 05:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I saw a FA for juvenile books and thought I could list FA on this
list but now realize it is not allowed. Please delete my emails and I
will not do this again. I am very sorry for not reading the rules
first, I just saw the other FA and assumed it was okay. Thanks, Norman

BS. You're trying to act like a newbie who doesn't know any better.
This is not "a list" and you did not send "emails". We cannot delete them.
You cannot delete them. All you can do is to go groups.google.com and ask
that they remove them from their archive (which I'm certain a spammer will
gladly do).

You spammed us in August and October...and I *always* email spammers
(politely) and ask them to desist. When you spammed us in October, I
complained to eBay. I hope they warned you.

Based on your history here AND eBay's anti-spam policy (which DOES include
Usenet, BTW), I'd like to suggest that everyone here complain to eBay *and*
your ISP.

Kris

Old December 12th 05, 12:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Kris Baker sez:
When you spammed us in October, I complained to eBay.

Hmm, now "insufferable busybody" may get my vote!

Old December 12th 05, 07:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Your auctions are garbage ****head!