one of the most powerful marketing tools

Old October 2nd 03, 05:34 AM
Cindy

Default one of the most powerful marketing tools

To make both of our lives a bit easier, I've decided to
give all of my customers and subscribers answers to
questions that I seem to get over and over again.

A lot of you have seen me automating my e-mail chores and
have been wondering how you can get the same results. So
I've been sending personal letters to some of you, telling
you about this impressive software called "Mailloop 5.0."

But then I get EVEN MORE questions! So I've finally buckled
down and spilled everything I know about this powerful
e-mail automation software into this one simple e-mail.

So without any further delay, here are answers to your most
frequently asked questions about how Mailloop 5.0 can help
to COMPLETELY AUTOMATE literally all of the monotonous
e-mail functions of your Internet business...

FAQ #1 -- I am very new to computers... is Mailloop 5.0
easy to use?

The software designers who built Mailloop 5.0 obviously
spent a lot of time talking to real people like you and me
-- so it's really easy to start using right away. EVEN AN
ABSOLUTE BEGINNER will have no problem automating your
newsletters... your mailing lists... your autoresponders...
whatever you need.

Even if your e-mail experience only consists of sending
basic messages to friends and family, you can still use
Mailloop 5.0. I promise it's that easy...

The developers even created this really neat set of VIDEO
TUTORIALS THAT ARE INCLUDED FREE with your copy of Mailloop
5.0. These videos actually hold your hand and visually walk
you through the entire STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS of setting up
your copy of Mailloop!

So if you can turn on your computer, you can use
Mailloop 5.0!

FAQ #2 -- Can Mailloop 5.0 send my e-mail promotions and
newsletters in HTML format?

Mailloop 5.0 has been built with the latest e-mail
technology so that you can INSTANTLY TAKE ADVANTAGE of the
promotional power of HTML e-mail.

Over the last year, we have been extensively testing HTML
formatted e-mail in all of our promotions, but it has not
been widely available to the average e-business to take
advantage of... until now, that is!

Mailloop 5.0 is 100% capable of sending HTML formatted
e-mail so that you can explode your sales with the
increased sales conversion ratio produced in all of your
HTML e-mail promotions!

FAQ #3 -- Can Mailloop 5.0 provide unlimited autoresponders
for unlimited e-mail accounts?

Absolutely! This Mailloop 5.0 will not only provide
UNLIMITED AUTORESPONDERS, it will also manage multiple
e-mail accounts automatically.

Hey... I could go on and on for quite some time about how
you can use Mailloop 5.0 to automate your business.

But I think you will really GET THE BEST INFORMATION if you
check out the following web site where the developers give
some really good tips and strategies about how you can use
e-mail automation software like Mailloop to increase your
sales and automate your business.

(They even lead you through examples of promotions that
they've personally used so you can INCREASE YOUR SALES...)

So I highly recommend that you check out:

http://tinyurl.com/p36b

And donĄŻt forget, you have absolutely nothing to lose. You
can try Mailloop 5.0 RISK FREE FOR THE NEXT 90 DAYS.

All the best...

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030923153152R0i4HfE2