Seeburg AY160 - What colour????????????/

Old November 3rd 03, 01:43 PM
Shaun

Default Seeburg AY160 - What colour????????????/

Just staring the restoration on my AY160 and have a colour related
question. The mech is gold flat on the frame and sparkly on the mech
cover). The inside of the box is blue, was wondering if that was
always blue as I have seen sone with blue mechs and wondered if
Seeburg coloured the inside of the cab to natch the mech. Mine may
have once had a blue mech and had a gold one swapped in.
Also, was the grill always chequered with black and silver suares?
e-mail replies to shaun atsign paradisii dot co dot uk
Or post here
Cheers
Shaun
Old November 4th 03, 03:03 PM
Crazy George

Shaun:

If it helps any, my Y100M predecessor to the 160 is all blue inside the top.
The mechanism cover has tiny (~1 mm) gold colour dots on it, but is the same
blue as the box interior and frame and unpainted portion of the rails.

The grill is a 6 square checkerboard with the "crown" decorations on the 3
black squares. Center top, and outsides on the bottom row.
--
Crazy George
Remove N O and S P A M imbedded in return address
om...