Experience with Jin Hao pens?

Old October 20th 08, 03:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
JerryG

Default Experience with Jin Hao pens?

I'm looking for moderately inexpensive fountain pens, and have recently run
across the brand Jin Hao. Does anyone in this group have experience with
them? Some of the on-line reports I've found said they're not as variable-
quality as the Hero line seems to be.

They seem to be readily available for about $13 on line.
Old October 20th 08, 03:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
EasyNews

I have several of the "Dragon's Descendants" pens. a CEO, and a "Smoke Grey
Marbly, all with gold plated steel nibs. I also have a Great Wall with 14K
nib. The pens are on the heavy side, but write well and are very smooth. The
Smoky Grey is the only one that cost less than $30.00. It, as I recall, cost
about $10.00. My only complaint about the pens is their weight; I don't
think they ride well in my shirt pocket. I have absolutely no complaint
about how they write.

g.com...