wondering whether these'll ever be worth anything...

Old June 8th 04, 08:13 PM
Patrick Yu

Default wondering whether these'll ever be worth anything...

Hello,

I was cleaning out my room today and found a bunch of unused bills of
all denominiations from the mid 90s or so. Just wondering how long
it'll be before these are worth anything... should I just spend them?

Thanks,
Patrick

Old June 9th 04, 01:40 AM
Vinkjm

Hi
It would be nice if you listed them . We're always looking for new old material

marty
Old June 12th 04, 05:40 AM
Patrick Yu

Hello,

They will likely be over face value in your great grandchildrens time -
Which obviously won't do you much good.
It wouldn't have hurt to be more specific though,like what country issued
these notes ect.

Oh they're mostly just plain US notes.

A few oddities:
-a 1950D $10 note that says "will pay to the bearer on demand" at the bottom
-same as above, 1934A
-a 1976 $2 bill with a star in the number
-a 1953B $2 bill with a red seal instead of green

Any insight appreciated! Thanks.

Patrick