What ever happened to

Old September 3rd 03, 01:50 AM
Bruce Remick

Default What ever happened to

....that fellow who posted here a month or so ago about the huge cache of
old silver coins he was heading west to inspect? I've filled two drool
buckets waiting for his report.

Bruce
Old September 3rd 03, 02:06 AM
Steve Joyce

I seem to remember that he was not going to be able to head out there
for quite some time.

Old September 3rd 03, 02:08 AM
Larry Louks

Bruce Remick wrote:
...that fellow who posted here a month or so ago about the huge cache of

old silver coins he was heading west to inspect? I've filled two drool
buckets waiting for his report.

Ha! I was telling my wife about that fellow a couple of months ago as we
were out for an evening walk. When I told her that he said they had to rent
a backhoe to lift out all of the uncirculated rolls of Morgans, Walkers, and
all sorts of other stuff, she cocked her head at me and said "Yeah, right!"
That being said, I'd like to hear some more about that fellow's findings
myself.

-=LDL

Old September 3rd 03, 02:15 AM
Stujoe

In article Iab5b.257221$Oz4.67559@rwcrnsc54, Larry Louks spoke
thusly...
Bruce Remick wrote:
...that fellow who posted here a month or so ago about the huge cache of

old silver coins he was heading west to inspect? I've filled two drool
buckets waiting for his report.

Ha! I was telling my wife about that fellow a couple of months ago as we
were out for an evening walk. When I told her that he said they had to rent
a backhoe to lift out all of the uncirculated rolls of Morgans, Walkers, and
all sorts of other stuff, she cocked her head at me and said "Yeah, right!"
That being said, I'd like to hear some more about that fellow's findings
myself.

Can someone please link to a deja/google thread on this for those of
us who only have vague recollections of what happened yesterday let
alone a month or so ago? :-)

--
Stu Miller
Visit the Virtual Coin Museum (over 100 displays):
Old September 3rd 03, 02:16 AM
Dale Hallmark

"Larry Louks" wrote in message
Bruce Remick wrote:
...that fellow who posted here a month or so ago about the huge cache

of
old silver coins he was heading west to inspect? I've filled two drool
buckets waiting for his report.

Ha! I was telling my wife about that fellow a couple of months ago as we
were out for an evening walk. When I told her that he said they had to

rent
a backhoe to lift out all of the uncirculated rolls of Morgans, Walkers,

and
all sorts of other stuff, she cocked her head at me and said "Yeah,

right!"
That being said, I'd like to hear some more about that fellow's

findings
myself.

-=LDL

I was very skeptical too!
I have an enquiring mind, I want to know.

Dale

Old September 3rd 03, 02:28 AM
Bill Krummel

Bruce Remick wrote:
[...]

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...%3D40%26sa%3DN

whoa, that's big. So;

http://tinyurl.com/m1ib

Bill

Old September 3rd 03, 02:31 AM
Phil DeMayo

Bruce Remick wrote:

It was John Mason:
http://tinyurl.com/m1id

he's been back posting for a while....I keep forgetting to ask him what
happened as he was supposed to take a look the first week of August.

++++++++++
Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits
Old September 3rd 03, 02:39 AM
Stujoe

In article , Bill Krummel spoke
thusly...

whoa, that's big. So;

http://tinyurl.com/m1ib

Thank you Bill!

Old September 3rd 03, 02:47 AM
Bruce Remick

Bruce Remick wrote:
...that fellow who posted here a month or so ago about the huge cache

of
old silver coins he was heading west to inspect? I've filled two drool
buckets waiting for his report.

Ha! I was telling my wife about that fellow a couple of months ago as we
were out for an evening walk. When I told her that he said they had to

rent
a backhoe to lift out all of the uncirculated rolls of Morgans, Walkers,

and
all sorts of other stuff, she cocked her head at me and said "Yeah,

right!"
That being said, I'd like to hear some more about that fellow's

findings
myself.

-=LDL

I was very skeptical too!
I have an enquiring mind, I want to know.

Me too. I don't recall, but I can't imagine the guy describing all that
unbelievable stuff and then claiming he would not be able to get out to
examine and verify it for quite some time. No one has that strong a
constitution. That's like your distant uncle telling you he is planning
to give you his coin collection and you replying that you'll have to
visit him next year some time to look it over.

Bruce
Old September 3rd 03, 02:52 AM
Larry Louks

Bruce Remick wrote:
That's like your distant uncle telling you he is planning to give you his

coin collection and you replying that you'll have to visit him next year
some time to look it over.

Bruce, you'll have to forgive me for getting down in the floor and laughing
my silly head off when I read that!

You aren't just whistling Dixie, friend! Most of us would immediately figure
out a way to get out there in a matter of days to have a first-hand look at
such an incredible stash of goodies!

-=LDL

What happened to St. Louis? daniel Leblanc Card discussions 2 October 30th 04 04:31 PM
What Happened To..? Michael Autographs 1 February 11th 04 10:10 PM
what happened? Danspeakin 8 Track Tapes 19 October 31st 03 02:26 AM
What's happened to the Southern Scribe ~ Rick Horne ~ Pen Repairer????? C Lewis Pens & Pencils 0 October 28th 03 08:01 PM
Can someont tell me what happened to Alfies Autographs? Lunatiki Autographs 5 October 7th 03 06:00 PM