Why..

Old October 19th 03, 07:06 PM
John III

Default Why..

Do tellers hate $2 bills? You can count them twice as fast as singles. The
reason I ask is I went into my regular bank the other day and asked for some
2's. (still trying to complete that 1976 series reserve bank set) Anyhow, as
I took the $78 worth she had she was soooo happy to be getting rid of them,
and says nobody likes these things. Well after searching through them at
home, and getting what I needed ( got a star note by the way), I proceeded
to spend them. Everybody that got them says wow a 2 dollar bill, or if I
spent more than one they really acted like they were getting a treasure.
Seems like everyone but tellers like them. Almost all of them were pretty
well circulated. I'm still looking for the following by the way: 76 series J
and L. Also better ones from E, F, and K, if someone has any they would care
to depart with.

John III