Jorg Hysek Mechanical Pencil Refills

Old August 21st 03, 05:39 PM

Default Jorg Hysek Mechanical Pencil Refills

Hi, I have been looking for a web outfit that could supply me with
refills (0.5mm in size) for a Jorge Hysek pencil. The refills looks
and is put in the pen exactly like a ballpoint/rollerball refills. I'm
from Canada and have been having a hard time finding one since I damaged
mine. Thanks for anyhelp.

Old August 22nd 03, 02:44 AM

To make a long story short I am not looking for the lead. I
unfortunately dropped the pencil and the tip was damaged to a point that
I cannot use the pencil anymore. Just like the rollerball, you can
unscrew the top of the pen. I found out upon opening that the actual
mechanism is replacable just like a roller refill but it's actually the
tip of the pencil with the container for the lead. This is make
specifically by Jorg Hysek. Jorg Hysek USA tells me that I cannot order
it from them I need to go thru a reseller. I contacted at least 10
resellers that tell me to go thru Jorg Hysek. I Just bought five Jorg
Hysek products but I've spent 2 days looking for someone who can provide
me with this refill and I am starting to think that the company is a
Joke. I offered them and resellers to pay any charge they incur in
helping me.....its ridiculous...I will try the contact you gave me.
Thanks for your help.

Nancy Handy wrote:
wrote:

Hi, I have been looking for a web outfit that could supply me with
refills (0.5mm in size) for a Jorge Hysek pencil. The refills looks
and is put in the pen exactly like a ballpoint/rollerball refills. I'm
from Canada and have been having a hard time finding one since I damaged
mine. Thanks for anyhelp.

Maybe I'm not understanding you right. You can get 0.5mm pencil refills
at almost any big stationer.
Art Brown will sell them to you online as well as all of the other pen
places like FPH, Joon, etc.

If there's something special about Jorg Hysek refills that you must
have them, look up who carries their products. I know Marilyn Brown at
Art Brown carries refills for almost anything. She even got me the
special Namiki EXTRA broad ballpoint refills that are heavenly to use,
but they are discontinued. I bought out her entire stock of them.

If you have a place that sells pens and pencils near you, you can buy
0.5mm pencil refills there and not pay shipping.

Nancy