URGENT! IMPORTANT 2 VIDEOS FOR AMERICANS.

Old September 15th 07, 09:34 AM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sandman

Default URGENT! IMPORTANT 2 VIDEOS FOR AMERICANS.

Congratulations on breaking free out of the "Matrix" subjected to six years
of INTENSE MIND CONTROL on-going psy ops--We've been waiting for you for six
long years.

This is it. I imagine you know we're on the brink of martial law and the
cancellation of the Constitution.

I cannot tell you how urgent this is. Watch both videos.

It was a hoax against the American people using sophisticated mind control
techniques--in their sick, twisted minds they see the people as the enemy .
But mind control must be frequently"refreshed" (F5) to keep the hoax still
active in our minds. The perps could not just do it one time on 9/11 and
stop right there, but mind controll has to be maintained by frequent
reaplication The contolled media was a full partner in the attacks, and in
on the pre-planning. Once you get that the whole despicable lie comes
apart, and the sociopaths are revealed. The media will also be tried for
war crimes, and that explains the kind of media we've had these past years.

Their intent is to destroy not only this country's economy, but the rest of
the world's, empty the US Treasury so they can buy everything 10-cents on
the dollar---or less--and put the entire world under Martial Law and NWO.

The Head of the Snake
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-44M...elated&search=

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh4Xw...elated&search=

Old September 15th 07, 10:16 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rod[_2_]

sandman wrote:
[...]

You need some serious help fella, and you won't it here spreading
these lunatic rants...
Old September 17th 07, 03:15 AM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sandman

"Rod" wrote in message
. net...
sandman wrote:
[...]

these lunatic rants...m

How about explaining the complete lack of debris coming from the "plane" and
the bldg. at impact. There's no sign of deceleration, which is only
possible in video games.
thanks.

http://forum.911movement.org/index.p...0&#entry144257

Old September 17th 07, 10:05 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rod[_2_]

sandman wrote:
"Rod" wrote in message
. net...
sandman wrote:
[...]

I don't intend this to sound like a cheap shot at you, but I've read
several of your posts, and you've got some serious paranoia going on
there. There is NOT a conspiracy at every turn of the road, it's your
disease talking.

Rod

--
http://70.130.32.96:15733/
Old September 17th 07, 11:37 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Rod" wrote in message...

I don't intend this to sound like a cheap shot at you, but I've read
several of your posts, and you've got some serious paranoia going on
there. There is NOT a conspiracy at every turn of the road

Maybe not... but 911 was defonitely a conspiracy by the government
of the USA to begin the march toward a dictatorship and Martial Law.

They have yet to prove ANY of their allegations as to the events of that
day... and now, the half of the nation that cares is massively confused
by false evidence and unanswered questions, and the half that is so
seklf engrossed as to not care... well, they don't freaking care.

Old September 18th 07, 10:59 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rod[_2_]

David Morgan (MAMS) wrote:
"Rod" wrote in message...

I don't intend this to sound like a cheap shot at you, but I've read
several of your posts, and you've got some serious paranoia going on
there. There is NOT a conspiracy at every turn of the road

Maybe not... but 911 was defonitely a conspiracy by the government
of the USA to begin the march toward a dictatorship and Martial Law.

They have yet to prove ANY of their allegations as to the events of that
day... and now, the half of the nation that cares is massively confused
by false evidence and unanswered questions, and the half that is so
seklf engrossed as to not care... well, they don't freaking care.

I'd like to say something outside of this group that I don't
want everyone to know. Now my paranoia is showing, but with very good
reason. My email addy is on this post. Do you have PGP or anything like
it ? I'm running Vista and I'm not certain PGP works on it.

Rod

--
http://70.130.32.96:15733/
Old September 19th 07, 11:05 AM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Rod" wrote in message...

I'd like to say something outside of this group that I don't
want everyone to know.

I have no idea what group you are posting from... but my address,
although spam-proofed, is _easily_ decipherable with a little thought.

I am reading a.r.c.b, but I am non-denominational.

Now my paranoia is showing, but
with very good reason. My email addy is on this post.

I have no idea why we shouldn't all be a bit paranoid these days.

One wrong word and we're a "terrorist"... no more Habeus Corpus,
no rights to an attorney, no guarantee of a speedy trial, locked up
and the key thrown away, and this president has made that LEGAL.

However... we can not be afraid or there is nothing left to live for.

Do you have PGP or anything like it ?

Nope...... I am very vocal about my positions in e-mail and on news
groups, so I am quite certain that I am already being actively logged.

I'm running Vista and I'm not certain PGP works on it.

Duuuuuuuuude.... if you're running VISTA, you may as well go ahead
and get the implanted bio-chip. It's the perfect profile-builder and can
report *everything* you do with your PC back to microsoft.

Just my opinion, but none of the MS MVPs seem to deny that, and
I spent mant weeks trying out the OS only to discover that certain
reporting and logging features could not be turned off, so I gave my
copy away with a computer build.

Talk to me....

However... if you want to send me a virus or some hate mail, give
it up in advance... I am quite competent with computers, tracing
incoming mail, and I'm fully prepared for the 4th Reich in America.

urgent Royce Hollis General Discussion 0 August 4th 07 02:51 PM
urgent Frankie Frederick General Discussion 0 July 24th 07 11:40 PM
urgent Alphonso Driscoll General Discussion 0 July 21st 07 01:22 PM
urgent Daisy Terrell General Discussion 0 July 7th 07 02:01 AM
URGENT>>>PLEASE!!! R S Autographs 0 June 25th 04 01:40 AM