Selection Drum Seeburg V, VL, KD

Old April 17th 06, 03:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Default Selection Drum Seeburg V, VL, KD

I recently stumbled across a complete drum assembly out of a K200
Seeburg. I believe that it will fit the V200 and VL200 series as well
but takes a different sliding chrome cover. It works good but the motor
is noisey (squeals) when it runs. Can someone advise if they are
swappable between the K series and V series? Thanks.

Old April 18th 06, 01:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

They are interchangeable except the cover is shorter on the KD.

Old April 18th 06, 04:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

I am going to put it on eBay here is a link to the auction if anyone
needs this item;

Old April 18th 06, 08:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Why didn't you offered it to the group first??..you want all of the groups
members advice and then use that info to make an extra profit on ebay ...

This isn't really the way to do it..If you had any intentions to sell it on
ebay then just say that in your question!!!

just my 2-ct..

"DE2121" schreef in bericht
ups.com...

Old April 21st 06, 03:16 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Toucanf16 and Nimko,

I'm sorry I did not offer it on here first. To be honest, I just did
not think about it. Next time I'll be sure to do that. Point well
taken.. thank you! This newsgroup is a good tool for info and I don't
want to step on feet, so excuse the mistake.
On that note I should mention that I have a bunch of KD parts now that
are available. These parts range from a mechanism to the complete back
door with amp, etc.. but no wood cabinet parts. If someone needs some
KD/KS parts just shoot me an email.