Seeking Scripto Airloc highlighters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 30th 14, 06:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
[email protected]

Default Seeking Scripto Airloc highlighters

On Thursday, March 20, 1997 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Gary McAvoy wrote:
A couple of years ago Scripto came out with an ingenious retractable
highlighter called the Airloc Z3100C, which contained the highlighter nib
in an airtight chamber within a clear cartridge when retracted. I
understand the line has since been discontinued but I'd like to locate and
acquire as many as might be available, specifically the yellow ink model.

Any information would be appreciated, with thanks for the effort.

G McAvoy

ME TOO! I have been looking for years. internet, closeout store. Found nothing, even look in 5&10's when I see them. Nothing, not even information. I was once told Scripto went out of business. Such a shame. I hate it when business has to close especially mom & pop's (where I shopped when I lived on the east coast. Now everything here in SW are chains).
Here is another great idea, if you can find it, Avery DocuGrip #11478. It is a reusable Document clip. It holds up to 30 pgs pf paper but as tight as if you stapled pgs together and it is reusable .Also been looking for a long time for refills. Avery sold this to another co. and now impossible to find.
mw

Erasers for Scripto Classics & K750-K780 Halfhyde Pens & Pencils 1 September 29th 12 10:55 PM
Seeking map. Rod General Discussion 4 May 13th 07 03:48 AM
How to separate Scripto Ink Reserve pen section from barrel? virgiliopoeta Pens & Pencils 0 December 11th 05 02:08 AM
Noodler's Firefly and Highlighters Dave Pens & Pencils 23 April 8th 05 10:17 PM
Scripto "Classic" pencil? John B. Egger Pens & Pencils 1 November 23rd 03 03:25 PM