Nudo - get Ricky's police reports

Old October 26th 05, 12:22 AM
Frugal Joe

Default Nudo - get Ricky's police reports

"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frugal Joe wrote:
"66fourdoor" wrote in message
ups.com...
we'll see...

ya got to do it Charlie...look what he tried to do to you and when
things
got too hot he declared peace... and a few weeks later it was war
again...thats Ricky

He can't post something he doesn't have. Another Nudo lie. Face it
dickhead, if he actually had a police report, he would have posted it a
long time ago.

Hence the request to GET it,dickhead...go back and reread the subject
line....seesh some people are so fricking stupid

Why don't you get it, punk-ass? If it exists, it's public record so
step up to the plate and walk the walk, punk.

Maybe you're too busy trying to sniff JD's cock.

Poor Ricky...a mind is such a terrible thing to waste....now go get one of
your kids, perhaps Erin to read what you wrote and explain to you what a
****ing moron you are.

Old October 26th 05, 05:18 PM
66fourdoor

the complete police reports are on file at the local station- all I'd
have to do is stop by and request them- no big deal

it's just that Ricky is such a Rookie, he's almost not worth the sweat
I'd put into it...which is no sweat, because the station is 2 miles
away only

Old October 26th 05, 09:57 PM
bicycle

Translation: Charlie Nudo is full of ****.

Old October 26th 05, 10:29 PM
DeserTBoB

On 26 Oct 2005 13:57:04 -0700, "bicycle"
wrote:

66fourdoor wrote:
the complete police reports are on file at the local station- all I'd
have to do is stop by and request them- no big deal

it's just that Ricky is such a Rookie, he's almost not worth the sweat
I'd put into it...which is no sweat, because the station is 2 miles
away only

Translation: Charlie Nudo is full of ****. snip

LOL! This is news?? The guy's a pathological liar and thief.
Old October 26th 05, 11:31 PM
66fourdoor

then why'd you delete all your posts and hide for a month ?

(laughter...)

Old October 26th 05, 11:55 PM
bicycle

66fourdoor wrote:
then why'd you delete all your posts and hide for a month ?

Hide? Hell, you called the cops after your mouth wrote checks your body
couldn't cash, old man. I gave you my address and you still pussed out.
When it came right down to it, you ran faster than Faggot Joe after a 4
y.o. boy.

What do you call the patch of hair between Nudo's wifes tits? Her
vagina!

(laughter...)

Old October 27th 05, 01:31 AM
Frugal Joe

"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

66fourdoor wrote:
then why'd you delete all your posts and hide for a month ?

Hide? Hell, you called the cops after your mouth wrote checks your body
couldn't cash, old man. I gave you my address and you still pussed out.
When it came right down to it, you ran faster than Faggot Joe after a 4
y.o. boy.

What do you call the patch of hair between Nudo's wifes tits? Her
vagina!

(laughter...)

Send me his adress vis e-mail Charlie

Old October 27th 05, 01:32 AM
Frugal Joe

"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

66fourdoor wrote:
then why'd you delete all your posts and hide for a month ?

Hide? Hell, you called the cops after your mouth wrote checks your body
couldn't cash, old man. I gave you my address and you still pussed out.
When it came right down to it, you ran faster than Faggot Joe after a 4
y.o. boy.

What do you call the patch of hair between Nudo's wifes tits? Her
vagina!

(laughter...)

Ricky...

remember your fellow church members are reading this

Old October 27th 05, 11:30 AM
bicycle

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

66fourdoor wrote:
then why'd you delete all your posts and hide for a month ?

Hide? Hell, you called the cops after your mouth wrote checks your body
couldn't cash, old man. I gave you my address and you still pussed out.
When it came right down to it, you ran faster than Faggot Joe after a 4
y.o. boy.

What do you call the patch of hair between Nudo's wifes tits? Her
vagina!

(laughter...)

Send me his adress vis e-mail Charlie

Damn, I was just kidding about you tasting my dick but I see you are
serious. Maybe that will keep you from molesting your son.

Old October 27th 05, 01:05 PM
66fourdoor

Rick, go empty your bong water and clean your bowl...maybe it's time
you put down the hash pipe and acted like an adult